• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What is the diff between 600A vs 700A?

Monte87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Raptor Atlas Blue
Hi guys,

What is the difference between 600A vs 700A package? except the price.. It seems ford does not explain what is included in 600A for whatever reason.

Thanks Anthony
Sponsored

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
The 600A is the premium package but the 700A is the deluxe premium package.
I would certainly option it with 700A for the memory seats alone but that is me.

Equipment Group 700A - Deluxe Package - Includes: Aluminum Foot Pedals; Approach Detection with Welcome/Farewell Exterior Lighting; Climate Controlled (Heated and Cooled; Driver and Front Passenger only); Memory: Driver Seat (three (3) settings), Premier Trim with Color Accent Group (Accent Stitched Center Console Lid, Wrapped Knee Bolsters with Accent Stitch, and Shifter Boot, Color-accented Seats, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel - Top Hid 5-Piece with Black Alley Bezel, and Unique Color-accented Door-Trim); Security Package (Active Anti-Theft System, Electronic-Locking Center Console, and Wheel Locking Kit)

mrnavy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Oxford White, 2023 Roush F150 Oxfo
Does the 700A come with a Performance Package is that Standard on the 700A?

Pkvir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, 2023 F150, SCSB 5.0
I would love to see a DH interior without the premium pkg. Everyone I've seen, including mine, is premium.

ShelbyMilk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 DH
From the Ford site if this helps...if you get the recaro seats that changes to manual adjustments and no heating/cooling etc

The configurator needs some tweaks/love...many QOL issues imo

vdsv.png

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
OP
OP

Monte87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Raptor Atlas Blue
From the Ford site if this helps...if you get the recaro seats that changes to manual adjustments and no heating/cooling etc

The configurator needs some tweaks/love...many QOL issues imo

vdsv.png
Thank you very much for your reply & this much needed 411.. can the car come w recaro's and still have a 700a package? (light welcome greet, puddle lamps etc)
Anthony

MJS54

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Corvette Cpe, '18 Lexus ES 350, '23 Bronco Spt
I o
The 600A is the premium package but the 700A is the deluxe premium package.
I would certainly option it with 700A for the memory seats alone but that is me.

Equipment Group 700A - Deluxe Package - Includes: Aluminum Foot Pedals; Approach Detection with Welcome/Farewell Exterior Lighting; Climate Controlled (Heated and Cooled; Driver and Front Passenger only); Memory: Driver Seat (three (3) settings), Premier Trim with Color Accent Group (Accent Stitched Center Console Lid, Wrapped Knee Bolsters with Accent Stitch, and Shifter Boot, Color-accented Seats, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel - Top Hid 5-Piece with Black Alley Bezel, and Unique Color-accented Door-Trim); Security Package (Active Anti-Theft System, Electronic-Locking Center Console, and Wheel Locking Kit)
I ordered mine with the 600 package, don’t need any of those “luxury” items. Have nothing to do with the “performance attributes” of the Dark Horse and you can save $4K…only thing I would have liked would have been the Approach Welcome/Farewell exterior lights and I will miss not having the “Dark Horse Puddle lights” shining down from the rear view outside mirrors…but the rest, they can keep. Oh, and I believe you can’t order Ember Blue as a color. Don’t care since I want it in “Carbonized Gray.” Elegant color and a lot easier to maintain over Black or Dark Grey Matter…in my opinion.