• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

WeatherTech floor mats (or similar)

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
When I hopefully get my car next week this will be the third mustang I’ve had them in- I absolutely love them.
Sponsored

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
I'd love to know if these would fit before ordering.
They fit perfectly. Great price too. Life time guarantee. Solid floor mats are a necessity in Michigan.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
I bought a set of all-weather floor mats for my Acura made by 3D MAXpider that perform just as well as the Weather Techs. The fit is perfect, without all that industrial rubber look. They've lasted me for 13 years, so the quality is there.

I see they made a version for the Mustang Mach-E (see below link), but I don't know if they will come out with a 2024 Mustang version, I'll just have to wait and see.

Amazon.com: 3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats for Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021-2023 Custom Fit Car Floor Liners, Kagu Series (1st & 2nd Row, Black) : Automotive
Had the maxpider in my last ride. Very happy with them.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
Any of you all have any idea if the trunk mat will fit? I need to get one of those

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2012 Volvo S60 T6
I went with tuxmat. Looks amazing. Won't warp over time like the rubber ones with side walls. I plan to keep the car a long time so it made sense. Only costs a bit more than weathertech

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
Weather tech has mats for our cars. We bought a set a few weeks ago.

Joe_Cool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vapor Blue GT PP X-Pipe & HRE FF10's

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
They fit perfectly. Great price too. Life time guarantee. Solid floor mats are a necessity in Michigan.
So are you still liking your Husky mats? Are they pretty slipper when they get wet? I don't think they are rubber so just curious if they get slippery when wet (Bon Jovi anyone, lol). Also do they go up the sides quite a ways to protect water from escaping from the mat and soaking the carpet? The price seems very good. I too need good mats as I'm also in MI:)

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
I bought a set on Amazon

they are for the 2023, was hoping they would fit, THEY DO!

Nice look, not as industrial looking as Weathertech,

mats.jpg
Just wondering hot the 3D Spider Mats are working out for you? Looks like your from Canada so curious how they held up over a Canadian winter? Do they get slippery when they get wet? I'm in the market for mats and am looking at the spider one's you have and also these Husky liners:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00VEK67VG?ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title&th=1

If anyone else has any opinions on mats feel free to chime in as I'm open to suggestions:)

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So are you still liking your Husky mats? Are they pretty slipper when they get wet? I don't think they are rubber so just curious if they get slippery when wet (Bon Jovi anyone, lol). Also do they go up the sides quite a ways to protect water from escaping from the mat and soaking the carpet? The price seems very good. I too need good mats as I'm also in MI:)
I have a set of Husky mats that I used in my 2019. Don't need them now because my 2024 came with factory weather mats.
I didn't find that Husky to be slippery or anything. They are sitting out in my garage now and if you are interested I am in Michigan too (Brighton/Howell area) so we could meet up for you to try them and hopefully buy them off me!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Am I the only person who ordered the factory all weather mats? They look great and seem as durable as my Weathertech mats in my F-150.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
I have a set of Husky mats that I used in my 2019. Don't need them now because my 2024 came with factory weather mats.
I didn't find that Husky to be slippery or anything. They are sitting out in my garage now and if you are interested I am in Michigan too (Brighton/Howell area) so we could meet up for you to try them and hopefully buy them off me!
Thanks for the info on the Husky mats. Are yours in really good shape? Just asking as I guess they would be 5 years old or so if you used them in your 2019. Also any reason they wouldn't fit in a 24?

We were actually just out your way a few weeks ago . Stopped by the Ford dealer in Howell and of course had to stop at Tanger Outlet's. Any idea what you would want for them? You can send me a private message if you want? Do you happen to have a trunk mat? I be getting one of those as well.

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Tried the WeatherTech mats on wife's earlier mustang, damn near pulled a hammy, wet shoes and WeatherTech don't mix. Prefer to the carpet models.
Sponsored