• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

We should find out....very soon.....

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Not taking away from your comment... I love your signature.
No offense taken. I get what you're saying. I've had an amazing life. I was wounded in Vietnam in 1968 and spent nearly 6 months in the hospital recovering from my wounds. Came home, got married, and had a little boy. Our son died and my wife left me. I was diagnosed with Agent Orange related cancer in 2014 and had 38 radiation treatments. Cancer free as of now. I ended up marrying my high school sweetheart in 1977 and we've been married 46 years. I lost 13 friends and buddies in Vietnam and have outlived them by 55 years. Those bumps in life's road have made me who I am today, and it's hard to be bitter or angry about that. Every day is a gift. Life is good. :)
Sponsored

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
No offense taken. I get what you're saying. I've had an amazing life. I was wounded in Vietnam in 1968 and spent nearly 6 months in the hospital recovering from my wounds. Came home, got married, and had a little boy. Our son died and my wife left me. I was diagnosed with Agent Orange related cancer in 2014 and had 38 radiation treatments. Cancer free as of now. I ended up marrying my high school sweetheart in 1977 and we've been married 46 years. I lost 13 friends and buddies in Vietnam and have outlived them by 55 years. Those bumps in life's road have made me who I am today, and it's hard to be bitter or angry about that. Every day is a gift. Life is good. :)
Someone needs to make a movie out of this. šŸ˜‰ I wish we could all look at life with the same appreciation for the challenges we encounter. Also wish we didn't have the horrors that persist among people.

And here we are waiting on a fun/toy/daily car. šŸ˜‡

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
In the scheme of things, you're absolutely correct. Funny how I find myself getting frustrated over somthing that's nothing more than a "toy". I get upset with myself because there are thousands upon thousands of folks out there who'd give anything to be able to afford a new car.
Agree 100%! The DH I ordered is not a "Necessity", as I have an '06 Mustang and an '03 F150 neither of which is perfect, but functional for my needs.

A few years ago, I was that guy that couldn't afford a new car, that's why I missed out on the Mach 1's.

Now I do have the resources and ordered the DH exactly as I wanted it, if Ford can't build it yet and can't until mid-next year, I am still GTG and will still get my DH as my early retirement gift to myself, 4 years early in fact, LOL!!!

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
Thank you for sharing your story brother, God Bless you!

Last edited:

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Amen

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
So, anyone hearing that today is still the day? I know the day isn't over yet, but I haven't heard anyone seeing movement...

I want to believe. šŸ˜‰

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
From everything I have heard on here, it's hard to imagine anything to do with the Bronco being associated with hope.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I received an email from Ford yesterday telling me it was time to build my Ford Mustang on their configurator. Apparently they don't know I built my car over 5 months ago and ordered it over 4 months ago. šŸ˜

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Agree 100%! The DH I ordered is not a "Necessity", as I have an '06 Mustang and an '03 F150 neither of which is perfect, but functional for my needs.

A few years ago, I was that guy that couldn't afford a new car, that's why I missed out on the Mach 1's.

Now I do have the resources and ordered the DH exactly as I wanted it, if Ford can't build it yet and can't until mid-next year, I am still GTG and will still get my DH as my early retirement gift to myself, 4 years early in fact, LOL!!!
I hear ya brother! I had a 2015 Competition Orange GT with performance pack (Built/ordered) and loved it. Had it for 3 years and in 2018, my truck **** the bed and I had to make a tough decision. I didnā€™t want multiple car payments so I sold it and bought a brand new truck. For the last 6 years Iā€™ve always Said Iā€™d get another. After seeing the Dark Horse and such I decided it was time again!

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
I hear ya brother! I had a 2015 Competition Orange GT with performance pack (Built/ordered) and loved it. Had it for 3 years and in 2018, my truck **** the bed and I had to make a tough decision. I didnā€™t want multiple car payments so I sold it and bought a brand new truck. For the last 6 years Iā€™ve always Said Iā€™d get another. After seeing the Dark Horse and such I decided it was time again!
Yeah, tough choice. I would have done the same, a hot car is fun, but a good truck is almost a necessity.

Luckydog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Hotse
I just connected using Ford Chat this morning. I ordered the car 5/24/23. GT Premium Convertible. Current car status shows "In Production" 7/24/23. I was just told that it has been produced and now has an ETA for delivery 8/1-8/7.

If that proves true, then this 'delay' seems to be tied to their marketing strategy/schedule vs. production limitations or quality issues. Now they may have some parts shortages (like NP). But I'm hoping this is accurate. That would be a very good sign for all of us with outstanding orders.

Now, I really have to exercise personal patience. Because this was my original order and the dealer screwed it up. They left off AVE and I decided not to live without it. So, my actual car isn't scheduled for production until 9/14/23. But I'd be quite happy to see Ford delivering these cars this week and next. That would give me hope that I'll be into mine by October. Hate that delay but it should be worth waiting for.

BTW if you are interested in the original GT Premium Convertible that I ordered (Vapor Blue, Space Gray, 401A, Performance PKG, Grabber Blue brakes, etc.) WITHOUT AVE, I know where you can pick it up.

Mustang Update.PNG
Todays the 7th... any progress?
Sponsored