• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vinyl Stripes at factory

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I found out today from my dealer that my build reached the trim line this morning. I read on another forum that factory installed stripes were done somewhere else. Does anyone have any insight into this process for the Mustangs? If that is done elsewhere, then that could push my ship date out a week or more.

S650 Mustang Vinyl Stripes at factory 1697148586065
Sponsored

OP
OP

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I found out today from my dealer that my build reached the trim line this morning. I read on another forum that factory installed stripes were done somewhere else. Does anyone have any insight into this process for the Mustangs? If that is done elsewhere, then that could push my ship date out a week or more.

1697148586065.png
I have both the black roof for the Nite Pony and the vinyl stripes. I did not see delay during my build process, if that helps. A total of two weeks from blend date to delivery.

OP
OP

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I have both the black roof for the Nite Pony and the vinyl stripes. I did not see delay during my build process, if that helps. A total of two weeks from blend date to delivery.
I appreciate the input. For my own sanity, I will expect a ship date about a week from now, and if it happens before that, it will be a win!

Nice car, BTW. If I had decided to order a red one, I would have gone with the same stripes!

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I appreciate the input. For my own sanity, I will expect a ship date about a week from now, and if it happens before that, it will be a win!

Nice car, BTW. If I had decided to order a red one, I would have gone with the same stripes!
Thank you.

I thought I ordered the black stripes with the gray edges, not the black ones with the red interior stripe. But I'm OK with these, less busy.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Stripes are installed at a facility just over the road from Flat Rock, so the installation may add some time to your delivery, but the car won't be travelling far to have it done.
Sponsored