• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Twin Turbo S650???

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
GM, a global auto maker with an 8 BILLION (with a B) dollar annual spend on R&D, had Trifecta write their callibration for the 3.6??

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

ah

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!

You cannot be this dense in real life. Please tell me this is just for internet LOLs.

What's more amazing is that Trifecta makes 0 mention of this on their own website, despite how massive of an achievement that would be for a small company.

124-C92-A3-C41-F-4933-947-A-62-A0-FF6268-E8.gif

[/QUOTE
GM, a global auto maker with an 8 BILLION (with a B) dollar annual spend on R&D, had Trifecta write their callibration for the 3.6??

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

ah

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!

You cannot be this dense in real life. Please tell me this is just for internet LOLs.

What's more amazing is that Trifecta makes 0 mention of this on their own website, despite how massive of an achievement that would be for a small company.

124-C92-A3-C41-F-4933-947-A-62-A0-FF6268-E8.gif
Neither is their deal with Procharger for the C8, but it's true.
Sponsored

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
It's absurd to claim a company like Trifecta is lying about the C8 unlock. They've been around in the GM world since the late 90s

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
It's absurd to claim a company like Trifecta is lying about the C8 unlock. They've been around in the GM world since the late 90s
Who cares.

Im now more interested in this fantasy about the Caddy 3.6.

You are the gift that keeps on giving!!!

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
You're honestly not worth anyone's time dude. It's obvious from the shit you start on M6G that you're a troll. Shocking you haven't been banned yet considering the gratuitous insults you fling
Riiiight. Pot meet kettle.

I love when Biden voters like you can't take the heat and insist someone is banned or placed on "ignore" because they get called out on their total and complete nonsensical posts. Lmao. Keep sipping that soy latte, fella!

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Riiiight. Pot meet kettle.

I love when Biden voters like you can't take the heat and insist someone is banned or placed on "ignore" because they get called out on their total and complete nonsensical posts. Lmao. Keep sipping that soy latte, fella!
Dude you're the one living in Cali.

Don't move the goal post. I straight up established you were wrong about Trifecta cracking the C8 ECU. Your response to that was "who cares?" You obviously do. Jesus, I've never run into anyone so piss scared to admit they were wrong.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Dude you're the one living in Cali.

Don't move the goal post. I straight up established you were wrong about Trifecta cracking the C8 ECU. Your response to that was "who cares?" You obviously do. Jesus, I've never run into anyone so piss scared to admit they were wrong.
How can I be "wrong" if you've proved absolutely nothing.

More lefty style trickery there.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Ever wonder why Trifecta would need to "crack" the ECU if they actually wrote the OEM calibration for Cadillac's v6??

Bahahahahahaha!

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
How can I be "wrong" if you've proved absolutely nothing.

More lefty style trickery there.
You're not very bright for bringing politics into this - something that's prohibited by the forum rules btw. I can also guarantee I'm far more.right than you'll ever be as I would never live in that state. Enjoy those random emissions tests.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Ever wonder why Trifecta would need to "crack" the ECU if they actually wrote the OEM calibration for Cadillac's v6??

Bahahahahahaha!
So they did or they didn't crack it? Make up your mind on what fuckery you're going to stand behind.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 Supercharger, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
We’ve been wanting a twin turbo gt500/Cobra for a long time.

it’s about time the best V8s get the twin turbo treatment. WAY more efficient than supercharging, resulting in much more power and even better fuel economy.

pretty sure we will see this come to fruition in a couple years.
Shelby just made one... GUESS WHAT? It's not street legal. You keep on waiting.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
who pissed in gimmie's wheaties
Haha, people just take internet arguments so far. This is the place where you can take your time and make a good response... and people would rather bring up politics and personal matters than bring hard facts.

Trifecta may have cracked the c8 ecu. Maybe they didn't. We will have to wait for more stuff to come out from them.

To say that the s650 ECU will not be cracked is just a guess. Dodge had locked pcms, they were cracked. And clearly, the supra pcm has been cracked as well. I think the new s650 ecu/pcm will be cracked if there is enough demand.

I think Lund and Palm Beach have a huge need to crack it so they can continue to make money. The s550 platform has some really big-name tuners making some big money. I think they will have a very strong drive to crack the ecu. Lots of small-time shops may struggle, but the coyote s550 platform has such big-name tuners making millions of dollars, I am sure they will spend lots of time and resources to crack the s650 to continue to make millions.
Sponsored