• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Twin Turbo S650???

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
agreed. DOHC better for FI. and a higher mod potential.

more cubic inches/liters are welcome, but if it comes at the cost of NA vs FI, no thanks. Likewise, if it comes at the cost of a higher performss as nice ceiling after modification, no thanks.

I love the idea of the 7.3 for a BOSS though.
BOSS 445 anyone? Or they can sleeve or stroke a 429 version.
Can't imagine they'd go with a high displacement engine in the current era of emissions standards. Three options are realistic: 1) keep a similar displacement and add FI, 2) increase overall power through emissions-safe means (eg what everyone's talking about with high-revving, high compression etc etc), or 3) create a hybrid setup.

A big block would kick ass though.
Sponsored

Chadillac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Mustang GT, '73 El Camino, '12 Mazdaspeed3
I think a TTv8 or a big block Mustang has a snowball’s chance in hell for debuting after 2022… you’ll likely see a hybrid “powerboost” type drivetrain or a BEV. If the Predator is truly put to rest, then I think DH is the last true ice performer we’ll get. Maybe I know nothing tho…

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
I think a TTv8 or a big block Mustang has a snowball’s chance in hell for debuting after 2022… you’ll likely see a hybrid “powerboost” type drivetrain or a BEV. If the Predator is truly put to rest, then I think DH is the last true ice performer we’ll get. Maybe I know nothing tho…
We already know no hybrid this gen. So only option beyond DH is a boosted motor. Whether TT or blown is the question.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Lol ok, enjoy that automatic. 😂 Have a nice life on M6G.

This is a Mustang, there's going to be a lot more clamoring to be able to tune it that either of those cars. It'll happen soon rather than later. You're kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.
If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be headlining Life Goes On, Sharpie.

Clamoring to "tooooon" the new Mustang? Lmao. You are absolutely clueless as to what is going on in the current "tuning" world.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Clamoring to "tooooon" the new Mustang? Lmao. You are absolutely clueless as to what is going on in the current "tuning" world
I know that the C8 is fairly tunable now (minus the trans) and so is the Supra (but you have to ship off your ECU for an unlock) after both being "locked". So yea, nothing stays locked Sharpie.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
I know that the C8 is fairly tunable now (minus the trans) and so is the Supra (but you have to ship off your ECU for an unlock) after both being "locked". So yea, nothing stays locked Sharpie.
Wrong.

A piggy back is not a "tune". Go back to sleep. The men will slap you when it's time to participate.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Wrong.

A piggy back is not a "tune". Go back to sleep. The men will slap you when it's time to participate.
https://www.trifectaperformance.com/index.html/trifecta-first-to-native-tune-the-c8-r139/

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2022/0...rst-company-to-natively-tune-c8-corvette-ecu/

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/bf...your-2021-supra-is-finally-almost-here.13412/

Neither of them are piggybacks. They are direct ECU tuning solutions for both the MKV and C8.

I hope those men will be driving manuals instead of automatics 😂

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!

Bahahahahahahaha! Trifecta???

You mean the guys that "cracked" the ECU but were unable to demonstrate ANY measurable power gains? 0!!

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...ta-still-pulls-off-a-breakthrough-188987.html

Translation: They never cracked the ECU.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Bahahahahahahaha! Trifecta???

You mean the guys that "cracked" the ECU but were unable to demonstrate ANY measurable power gains? 0!!

Translation: They never cracked the ECU.
As explained in the article, that means the car was already tuned to max NA potential by GM - good on them. You're just refusing to admit you lost this one chief.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
As explained in the article, that means the car was already tuned to max NA potential by GM - good on them. You're just refusing to admit you lost this one chief.
Riiiiight.

But with the piggy back boxes, they show gains? Explain that one.

I'll wait.

S650 Mustang Twin Turbo S650??? shh-secret

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
So

So Trifecta, the company that was used for the factory calibration for the Cadillac 3.6 is lying? Ok pal.

GM, a global auto maker with an 8 BILLION (with a B) dollar annual spend on R&D, had Trifecta write their callibration for the 3.6??

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

ah

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!

You cannot be this dense in real life. Please tell me this is just for internet LOLs.

What's more amazing is that Trifecta makes 0 mention of this on their own website, despite how massive of an achievement that would be for a small company.

S650 Mustang Twin Turbo S650??? 124-C92-A3-C41-F-4933-947-A-62-A0-FF6268-E8
Sponsored