• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TPMS 2024 GT

n2mygt

Threads
Reaction score
I know how to get into the relearning but my new sensors will not learn. AM said that they are using the same from later years. It has worked on my Explorer ST and all the other Mustang's I own. Anyone know of any changes? Has anyone forscan the 2024 yet?
Sponsored

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Heard they are using a new frequency in the 24s ..it will connect older tpms but won’t last and fail after a few minutes
Yep, they're different. But they can be trained, once back on the car.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
In another thread, @roket provided PN#s and a learning procedure. Check it out:

i have a solution to this. the correct TPMS sensor part number is F2GZ-1A189-G for EcoBoost, GT, and non-handling package Dark Horse, and FR3Z-1A189-K for handling package Dark Horse with both metal and carbon fiber wheels
1695609634451.png

there also appears to be a special procedure to train new TPMS sensors, the following steps
  1. With the vehicle off, press and release the brake pedal
  2. Press the start/stop button from off to accessory 3 times, ending in accessory mode (off, acc, off, acc, off, acc)
  3. Press and release the brake pedal
  4. Turn the vehicle off
  5. Press the start/stop button from off to accessory 3 times, ending in accessory mode (off, acc, off, acc, off, acc)

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Unbelievable LMR is still selling these for 2024's. They won't work. You're better off going through your dealer's parts department.

Kkoehster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 M7G vert, 2020 ExplorerST
Installed winter wheels and tires from AM and when I tried to learn the new sensors they failed of course. Next time driving I got an error msg for the TPMS sensors. Then when I got home checked them and they auto learned while I was driving. The manual did mention that could happen.

TUnica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback, 68 Falcon Sports Coupe
Installed winter wheels and tires from AM and when I tried to learn the new sensors they failed of course. Next time driving I got an error msg for the TPMS sensors. Then when I got home checked them and they auto learned while I was driving. The manual did mention that could happen.
Did the wheels come already mounted from American Muscle?