• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Test drives?

Nv6974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Anyone know when someone is going to do a review on them? Jay Leno’s garage? MotorTrend, Road and Track? Any YouTubers that have connections??? It would be really nice to hear how this things drive before I drop down some cash on one of these!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Nv6974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hell I would do a YouTube review if Ford let me!! The first to test drive a Dark Horse!!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Anyone know when someone is going to do a review on them? Jay Leno’s garage? MotorTrend, Road and Track? Any YouTubers that have connections??? It would be really nice to hear how this things drive before I drop down some cash on one of these!
I hear what you're saying. I've driven the S550 several times and loved it. I personally can't see it being worse than the outgoing model, only better. It's a gamble I'm willing to take!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Once the cars get into production Ford PR will be sending a fleet of cars to reviewers. Probably not until late April, Early May.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I hear what you're saying. I've driven the S550 several times and loved it. I personally can't see it being worse than the outgoing model, only better. It's a gamble I'm willing to take!
Exactly. The S650 is evolutionary not revolutionary so it’s not going to drive much differently than a S550. Go drive a current model to get a good idea of whether or not a Mustang is going to right for you.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Exactly. The S650 is evolutionary not revolutionary so it’s not going to drive much differently than a S550. Go drive a current model to get a good idea of whether or not a Mustang is going to right for you.
Yep a current mach 1 should feel pretty close

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
I went and test drove a Mach 1 premium to get an idea. I assume it will handle much like the Mach 1 with additional HP.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed>GT PP2 >RXCAIL2
Well, Jay I have read has some burning matters to attend to. Second, have you ever found the hypsters reviews to represent honest opinions.....

After purchasing and using a product..........?

Bolts right on.....
The last pillow you will buy.....

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I went and test drove a Mach 1 premium to get an idea. I assume it will handle much like the Mach 1 with additional HP.
Well no, otherwise who would buy the handling package? Kidding..... :giggle: On the street the differences will be minimal except for differences attributable to the barely street legal tires. On the track is where you will really notice the difference.
Sponsored