• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Suspension Mods - recommendations for eliminating wheel spin and wheel hop ?

s650.j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT PP
I’ve had my first GT for about 4 months now and I’ve been bit by the mod bug. As far as I know the S550 needed boost, fuel and some suspension mods to get into the 9s.

I know there isnt much out yet, but while we wait I was wondering what the consensus was regarding the suspension setup on the rear of the car to try to eliminate wheel spin and wheel hop (apart from some tires). Specifically on cars with the performance package and magneride.

I’ve seen the bread and butter, biscuits and gravy, and stop the hop kits, but I’m not quite sure what’s overkill and what’s necessary on a street car with occasional strip visits. Its my first Mustang, coming from a big BMW background so sorry if Im missing anything obvious
Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
BMR CB762 and their Poly vertical links were a huge help for my car. I also have BK051 waiting to go in. Plus I’ll be aligning the IRS with BMRs kit. I have Steeda Progressive springs awaiting install too. That will all help handling.
Sponsored