• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Recommendations for fornt splitter protection

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Do anyone have any advice on what I could buy to go under my front splitter to help protect it? Lol the Handling Package is great just know that I'm going to mess up underneath the splitter 😅. So any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
if you goto the Mustamg6G forums in the GT500 section there are several folks in there that ordered small skid plates that are made for this purpose.

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I used Slip Lo for several years/vehicles. I have no complaints about the product, and recommend them. If you are looking for something comparable and about half the price, I have also used and recommend: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BNVD56W2/

Be sure to buy a spray can of 3M Plastic Adhesive promoter.
I used Slip Lo for several years/vehicles. I have no complaints about the product, and recommend them. If you are looking for something comparable and about half the price, I have also used and recommend: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BNVD56W2/

Be sure to buy a spray can of 3M Plastic Adhesive promoter.
I just brought that last night at work 🤣🤣. I'm not killing the splitter but it's definitely getting hit underneath. Just glad it's not noticeable at all unless you look underneath at the very front of the splitter. But my friend gonna fix that. Definitely a learning experience and I'm learning. Thanks I will buy the 3M spray to.
Sponsored