• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Streaming videos on S650 Mustang screens while in park

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Any idea if we can stream videos onto the screens while in park - either wired or wirelessly?
Is it possible with Android Auto?
If so, how do you do it?
Sponsored

JoesProGTO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Pro Street 74 GTO, 2024 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
This is one option…there are several devices that facilitate streaming to the Synch4 thru Car Play or Android Auto. I use this a lot when I’m parked and eating or killing time 🙂 The streaming part begins at about the 6:00 minute mark of the video:

Last edited:

myvaporblue5.0pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium/Vapor Blue/PP/401A
WHAT?!!! I have been wondering how I could do this but I haven't asked. Too cool! I spend time in my car during my lunch so this is awesome! Thanks!

OP
OP

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
This is one option…there are several devices that facilitate streaming to the Synch4 thru Car Play or Android Auto. I use this a lot when I’m parked and eating or killing time 🙂 The streaming part begins at about the 6:00 minute mark of the video:

Thanks for this! Do any/all of these devices work to do this? Is there a significant difference between the higher price point ones vs $50 ones?

JoesProGTO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
WHAT?!!! I have been wondering how I could do this but I haven't asked. Too cool! I spend time in my car during my lunch so this is awesome! Thanks!
Yeah, it’s really cool! Sounds awesome through the sound system! 👍

JoesProGTO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for this! Do any/all of these devices work to do this? Is there a significant difference between the higher price point ones vs $50 ones?
I’m not completely sure what the differences are as the unit they sent me is a new release and I haven’t really looked into the other options. this company (One Car Stereo) seems to have pretty good customer support and they can answer any questions. I believe there are a few other devices from other companies available also, but I haven’t done a deep dive for specifics.
Sponsored