• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Still “in production”

Jnatoka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
My car has been showing “in production” since July 21st. Has anyone else with this same build week been changed to “built”?

I’m not sure if it is a part(s) delay or why it is still showing “in production.” Ford Chat has not been any help in answering this question.
Sponsored

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
I don’t think anyone has a built status, even for cars built in May. If you have a date under the “in production” then your car is built. Just a matter now of when they decide to ship them

OP
OP

Jnatoka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I don’t think anyone has a built status, even for cars built in May. If you have a date under the “in production” then your car is built. Just a matter now of when they decide to ship them
Ok thank you. I wasn’t aware of that.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
My car has been showing “in production” since July 21st. Has anyone else with this same build week been changed to “built”?

I’m not sure if it is a part(s) delay or why it is still showing “in production.” Ford Chat has not been any help in answering this question.

• Tracker Link
  • Tracker section 1
    • Order Confirmed – Turns green with your order being place.
    • Scheduled Week Of – Once your build Schedule. With this Ford verifies that all of the parts needed to build your spec are readily available. This date can move quite a bit. Also Chat often doesn’t match up with the tracker. Either one can be right or wrong.
    • In Production – Turns green when it is in production. A specific date will appear once the vehicle is finished. This can be confirmed with the Ford Pass App
  • Tracker Section 2 – I have this listed a second section as it your build may not ever make it to these last three markers. People have received their vehicles in the past and the tracker is never updated past the “In production” with a date.
    • Built – Vehicle is built. Often this gets updated when the vehicle actually ships.
    • Shipped – Vehicle has shipped. This often reflects the day the dealer is expected to receive the vehicle.
    • Final Preparation – This is how long it will take your dealership to the a PDI (Predelivery Inspection) on the vehicle and make it ready for you to pick up and do your final paperwork.
    • Ford Tracker.png
If this is correct from another thread, you wont see your answer until it is shipped. And maybe not even then.

t_ice14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Mustangs

Mine has been "in production " since 7/20. Since it typically only takes a week to build it is disturbing that this has not been updated. Either it is built and they haven't updated the status or it did not go into production when they said it did. Either way I'm getting annoyed. I ordered on 3/27.

JeffNEOhio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
My blend date was 6/27, "in production" 7/11, and secondary status at Ramp 59! I'm wondering if it's a software issue holding things up. They fixed the engine and fitment issues during the shutdown. But, the other issue could have been software? Since this generation has Sync 4 with Over The Air updates, they can just update once the software is updated. But just takes time to fix, then test, then test the OTA update to see if it works and doesn't cause other issues. So, they don't know when it will be completed and keep moving the ETAs.

Last edited:

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Mine has been "in production " since 7/20. Since it typically only takes a week to build it is disturbing that this has not been updated. Either it is built and they haven't updated the status or it did not go into production when they said it did. Either way I'm getting annoyed. I ordered on 3/27.

Your car should have been built for over a week. Check with ford chat and they should tell you it is built and waiting for transport.

t_ice14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Mustangs
Your car should have been built for over a week. Check with ford chat and they should tell you it is built and waiting for transport.
Ford chat said they cannot tell me anything until it is updated in their system. They are worthless.

Vanmoppess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Corsair, Fusion

I have also been in production since 7/21. Date changed to 7/26 but still shows in production.

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
Mine has been in production since July 13
almost a month

69machI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '19 Taurus, '24 Mustang GT
Mine has been showing "in production" since July 26th. For what it's worth, I stopped at the dealership today, and they are showing delivery dates of 8/17-8/21.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Mine has been in production since 6/8/2023
Sponsored