• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spoiler for DH in Europe

Tebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Anyone is going to complain about this?? I feel like weĀ“ve been cheated
For now Iā€™ve raised to my dealer that I wonā€™t take delivery as is. Either monetary comp or a commitment that theyā€™ll install the advertised one.
One more thing: we arenā€™t talking much about the torsen here but I feel it wonā€™t have it either. Yes it shows up in the manual, but the spoiler also does. All the mobile.de ads donā€™t have torsen as part of the equipment. My signed offer doesnā€™t mention torsen.

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
First DH in Hungary. Looks like it got the small spoiler.
My dealer estimates my car will be here around the 20th.

IMG_5185.jpeg
That's bad. I'm going to send an email to my dealer asap.

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 SOLD, DH BLK BVA RECARO Ordered šŸ˜“
Je viens d'Ʃcrire Ơ Ford France, mais je doute d'avoir une rƩponse fiable.

Voici une publicitƩ allemande.
S650 Mustang Spoiler for DH in Europe 1715432469017-9

Edit : The German seller just confirmed to me that only the very first deliveries came with the blade; for all others, it's the spoiler as shown in the Ford configurator.

Last edited:

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
For now Iā€™ve raised to my dealer that I wonā€™t take delivery as is. Either monetary comp or a commitment that theyā€™ll install the advertised one.
One more thing: we arenā€™t talking much about the torsen here but I feel it wonā€™t have it either. Yes it shows up in the manual, but the spoiler also does. All the mobile.de ads donā€™t have torsen as part of the equipment. My signed offer doesnā€™t mention torsen.
It appears in this official .pdf:

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/...4_Ford_Mustang_technical_specification_EU.pdf

So, should it come without it, IĀ“m gonna cancel the order since itĀ“s unnaceptable... At least IĀ“ll try, because the dealer is not helping me, he just says that everything can change since they are the first S650 coming to Europe

Last edited:

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
It has arrived to my dealer! Finally, no spoiler...

S650 Mustang Spoiler for DH in Europe 1000314596
S650 Mustang Spoiler for DH in Europe 1000314602

But it does have the TORSEN + 3.73

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
I'm sorry for you šŸ˜©, I hope they'll fix the spoiler issue. What's the manufacturing date? Is it an MY2024.0 or 2024.50?
The manufacturing day was January, and it's a 2024.00

The dealer is gonna receive a 2024.50 and he has told me that we can find a solution if that one comes with the large spoiler (maybe changing them)

But I don't know, in some way I prefer this one since it's not as aggressive as the other one

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The manufacturing day was January, and it's a 2024.00

The dealer is gonna receive a 2024.50 and he has told me that we can find a solution if that one comes with the large spoiler (maybe changing them)

But I don't know, in some way I prefer this one since it's not as aggressive as the other one
Okay, so that corresponds to the response from the German seller. As for the rest, it's a matter of taste, but it's still a very beautiful car.

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Okay, so that corresponds to the response from the German seller. As for the rest, it's a matter of taste, but it's still a very beautiful car.
It's just tentative, he doesn't know yet... In fact, he keeps saying that also 2024.50 are coming with the small spoiler.

The thing is, in my Ford personal page with my VIN appears the car with the large spoiler

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's just tentative, he doesn't know yet... In fact, he keeps saying that also 2024.50 are coming with the small spoiler.

The thing is, in my Ford personal page with my VIN appears the car with the large spoiler
Ford France just replied to me, but they don't know either. So, we'll have to wait and see. šŸ™šŸ˜“

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
the questions then lies in knowing what "first deliveries" means, orders entered until date XY or something similar. Wonder if mine is a first delivery or not. šŸ¤”

At least we know the models with the spoiler are coming,

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
the questions then lies in knowing what "first deliveries" means, orders entered until date XY or something similar. Wonder if mine is a first delivery or not. šŸ¤”

At least we know the models with the spoiler are coming,
But to me, it should be handled differently by Ford Europe... I mean, it's a joke the first buyers "pay" a penalty like this, it's not serious.
Sponsored