• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spoiler for DH in Europe

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
I just keep hoping that all these models are like early dealer orders and that they were not ready with the wing (the famous sentence in the legal notes on most Dark Horse Ford pages mentioning after April). Optimism dies last 😂🙈

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
Mine is due to be built in a couple of weeks time, who knows what they'll bolt on it. It's not specified in any of my paperwork. Just pictures on the website and in the brochure ...

OP
OP

Zbychersky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DH MT6 + Recaro
I have just received a reply from the dealer. After checking by VIN number in the parts department it appears that the car has a small spoiler, but they are not 100% sure.

I additionally asked the price of the larger spoiler + all the parts needed for the installation (what is in the pictures for Europe), after discounts about 570 euros.

It turns out that I have to wait until the car arrives at the dealer and then it will become clear what kind of spoiler is installed.

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
I have just received a reply from the dealer. After checking by VIN number in the parts department it appears that the car has a small spoiler, but they are not 100% sure.

I additionally asked the price of the larger spoiler + all the parts needed for the installation (what is in the pictures for Europe), after discounts about 570 euros.

It turns out that I have to wait until the car arrives at the dealer and then it will become clear what kind of spoiler is installed.
Could he give you the part number of the large spoiler for Europe? With that price it must be the other small one:

S650 Mustang Spoiler for DH in Europe ford-eu-mustang-3_MUS_M_L_54714-16x9-2160x1215

The big one is around 3500-4000 (quite similar to the handling package one)

Last edited:

OP
OP

Zbychersky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DH MT6 + Recaro
Could he give you the part number of the large spoiler for Europe? With that price it must be the other small one:

ford-eu-mustang-3_MUS_M_L_54714-16x9-2160x1215.jpg

The big one is around 3500-4000 (quite similar to the handling package one)
I received this photo without part number:
S650 Mustang Spoiler for DH in Europe image004

But I assume that part numer is: PR3Z6344210AE
https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/b...-parts-rear/rear-spoiler-kit-15967806-1?pdp=y

You have to pick year, make and model to see the picture.

EDIT: Of course it is not the HP spoiler ;)

Last edited:

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
This is what the UK configurator shows for the DH, and mentions a 'large rear spoiler' as a feature

S650 Mustang Spoiler for DH in Europe Screenshot 2024-04-26 181323

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 SOLD, DH BLK BVA RECARO Ordered 😴
By consulting the purchase order, it is written:

"The Customer accepts to have the characteristics of the vehicle unilaterally modified, without any change in price, as long as they have not been expressly underlined by email by the Customer as being essential to the Seller and that, without affecting the quality of the vehicle, the said modification results from a technical evolution."

A possible recourse appears to be off to a bad start. 😫

There remains only 🙏

Last edited:

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
By consulting the purchase order, it is written:

"The Customer accepts to have the characteristics of the vehicle unilaterally modified, without any change in price, as long as they have not been expressly underlined by email by the Customer as being essential to the Seller and that, without affecting the quality of the vehicle, the said modification results from a technical evolution."

A possible recourse appears to be off to a bad start. 😫

There remains only 🙏
I'd love to have the dealer expalining me how the ugly lip is be a "technical evolution" over the wing🤣

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 SOLD, DH BLK BVA RECARO Ordered 😴
There was a presentation on the TV show Turbo (FR) of the EU version of the DH, and it indeed had the spoiler, so that's very reassuring. 👏🤞