• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spare wheel/tire (solved…big thank you to everyone)

Glossox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I need a spare tire.

I got a base gt, nite pony and upgraded brembos. This combo did not come with a spare tire. The wheels are 19x8.5 and 255 40/R19

1. Does anyone know if a mini/donut is even available for this? I can’t seem to find anything from ford.

2. If i just got a full sized wheel/tire for the trunk, how would i tell if the wheel would clear the brembos?
Sponsored

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
No mini with the Brembos for the front, unless you take off a rear and put it on the front, then the mini MIGHT fit on the rear. Only real option is to buy the correct replacement wheel (factory or aftermarket) and loose most of the use of your trunk with the large wheel/tire.

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special

OP
OP

Glossox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I can confirm 2024 Dark Horse fitment so it will fit a GT.

IMG_5040.jpeg
Thanks for the pic!! That’s super helpful to know. Gives me some peace of mind before i order one.

OP
OP

Glossox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I can confirm 2024 Dark Horse fitment so it will fit a GT.

IMG_5040.jpeg
You wouldn’t happen to know what offset is needed to fit over the calipers would you? Now I’m thinking of just getting a full wheel

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
You wouldn’t happen to know what offset is needed to fit over the calipers would you? Now I’m thinking of just getting a full wheel
Can’t help you, I have no clue.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
Thank you! For the prince, now I’m considering just getting a full size wheel and tire.
You do know that full size spare tire and wheel will fill your trunk up because it won’t fit in the spare tire well.

OP
OP

Glossox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
You do know that full size spare tire and wheel will fill your trunk up because it won’t fit in the spare tire well.
Yeah.. I’m okay with that.. and the extra weight too. I do a shitload of driving and it’s worth it not to get hung up while the car is in a shop, or waiting for a tire/rim to come in. It’s happened before with my current car (ran over a brick on the highway) and ended up being a real pain waiting for a replacement rim. I think i have ptsd over it 😅