• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
LavaRed50

LavaRed50

Threads
Reaction score
Website
atomictracksolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2024 Mustang GT
any insight on when you will have access to tune it? or who will end up with access?
Nope. I am verifying fitment and making sure everything mechanical/installation is solid. They are in the late stages of finalizing the tuning is what they have posted. I will be going a little further with mine than most and am looking at other options to go fast either way. Some of those details will come out later as nothing is set in stone yet.
Sponsored

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Nope. I am verifying fitment and making sure everything mechanical/installation is solid. They are in the late stages of finalizing the tuning is what they have posted. I will be going a little further with mine than most and am looking at other options to go fast either way. Some of those details will come out later as nothing is set in stone yet.
ive tossed the idea of doing a procharger on mine as well, but im not doing any type of boost/blower until my warranty is close to dropping so it will be a while. cool to see someone doing it already, will let me see how it progresses and performs.

OP
OP
LavaRed50

LavaRed50

Threads
Reaction score
Website
atomictracksolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
ive tossed the idea of doing a procharger on mine as well, but im not doing any type of boost/blower until my warranty is close to dropping so it will be a while. cool to see someone doing it already, will let me see how it progresses and performs.
My car technically has/had a lifetime power train warranty 😅

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
I know they are iffy on any type of power boosting stuff like turbos, prochargers and super chargers, which is why I don't feel like arguing with them. Can't argue if it doesn't have the factory warranty anymore 😂

I would like to know how hard they'd try to fight warranting engine components if you have any of the 3 options installed 🤔

OP
OP
LavaRed50

LavaRed50

Threads
Reaction score
Website
atomictracksolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
I know they are iffy on any type of power boosting stuff like turbos, prochargers and super chargers, which is why I don't feel like arguing with them. Can't argue if it doesn't have the factory warranty anymore 😂

I would like to know how hard they'd try to fight warranting engine components if you have any of the 3 options installed 🤔
It would definitely be cheaper to just build the engine than hire a lawyer in that situation haha.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Is it the "Bank Account and Fix It Myself" Lifetime Warranty. If so I have the same one.

What bypass did you get?

I had a Procharger on a 2010 GT and they way it was set-up I hated it. Intake sitting over long tubes was not a good design.
I would really think about a Procharger again if I had someone local to tune it.

OP
OP
LavaRed50

LavaRed50

Threads
Reaction score
Website
atomictracksolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Is it the "Bank Account and Fix It Myself" Lifetime Warranty. If so I have the same one.

What bypass did you get?

I had a Procharger on a 2010 GT and they way it was set-up I hated it. Intake sitting over long tubes was not a good design.
I would really think about a Procharger again if I had someone local to tune it.
My local dealer offers that warranty currently but it’s extremely strict. Must have all service records, ect. I have raced/ran a performance biz for years, so I will foot the bill for a built engine eventually either way. These kits face forward, intake goes into the bumper. Currently I have the standard recirculated bypass for testing. I will have the race valve when all is said and done because racecar lol.

OP
OP
LavaRed50

LavaRed50

Threads
Reaction score
Website
atomictracksolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Got a little more done yesterday evening! Hoping to have it fired up by the weekend! Ponies in the Smokies is this coming week, and if nothing else, I’d love to get out that way with the car. Definitely won’t have the tuning or stuff I want to try done yet, but I’m expecting to be able to roll around to some of the spots, and hang out at Knoxville Dragstrip on Thursday.
S650 Mustang Someone say… ProCharger S650 GT? IMG_3817

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I had a p1sc on my 2014 GT, mid 10’second stickshift car that layed rubber everywhere…
You could lean into going 60 plus and as th boost ramped in the rear would just start walking out… LOVED that setup!!

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Is the mounting bracelet redesigned from S550?
Awesome BTW… can’t wait for performance metrics

OP
OP
LavaRed50

LavaRed50

Threads
Reaction score
Website
atomictracksolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Is the mounting bracelet redesigned from S550?
Awesome BTW… can’t wait for performance metrics
I believe all the blowers will now use the same bracket as this one/keep the blower inlet facing forward. I’ll talk with them Monday as I have a list of good questions including that one, and will report back!