• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Saw S650 Mustang Commercial Advertising on TV today

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 GT vert A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 6MT
Watching the Today Show just now (8:15 AM) and just saw a commercial for the S650. Thought that was pretty cool. Glad to see Ford spending some $$$ on our new little pony.
I saw that. Kind of a weak commercial I thought but then again it’s pimping a 24 MY car when there’s not even a single 23 MY example of the same car in customer’s hands yet.

Sort of a confusing situation it seems. Most consumers don’t know that the 23 Mustang is just a footnote to the 22.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
So something worth noting in the camaro world. We saw some 22 MY orders get delivered before 21 MY orders. That was due to certain constraints on various specs. Colors, Performance data recorders, etc. I can 100% see that happening, especially if some of the S650 tech is more readily available, or using different chips than what some 23 MY S550s are waiting on. Will be interesting for sure.

I saw that. Kind of a weak commercial I thought but then again it’s pimping a 24 MY car when there’s not even a single 23 MY example of the same car in customer’s hands yet.

Sort of a confusing situation it seems. Most consumers don’t know that the 23 Mustang is just a footnote to the 22.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Watching the Today Show just now (8:15 AM) and just saw a commercial for the S650. Thought that was pretty cool. Glad to see Ford spending some $$$ on our new little pony.
Do you have a clip, or if anyone does, could they please share?

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 GT vert A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 6MT

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
I like it, made me want to sit in one and go for a spin (Mustang humor).

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
Good ad.

Lots of references to "legacy" and "heritage." That'll pull a few triggers. :crackup:

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
So something worth noting in the camaro world. We saw some 22 MY orders get delivered before 21 MY orders. That was due to certain constraints on various specs. Colors, Performance data recorders, etc. I can 100% see that happening, especially if some of the S650 tech is more readily available, or using different chips than what some 23 MY S550s are waiting on. Will be interesting for sure.
another interesting note: looks like there will be a ‘23 Camaro.

GM likely saw the new mustang and thought of Ford can get away with that, so can they.

a facelift, some suspension tweaks, an engine upgrade or two, and bam. Free money. Even if it doesn’t sell that great.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
another interesting note: looks like there will be a ‘23 Camaro.

GM likely saw the new mustang and thought of Ford can get away with that, so can they.

a facelift, some suspension tweaks, an engine upgrade or two, and bam. Free money. Even if it doesn’t sell that great.
Do you mean they will sell a face lifted camaro, or is it just the same model. If it is a face lift, where did you get the info?

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I saw the 2024 Mustang add twice during the live telecast Nascar Talladega race. The add kinda sneeked up on me , but it sure got my attention. Pretty good add for a Mustang.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Not that we would get such cool ads in the UK, but the best ad I think is from the reveal event. Skip to 18m 15 secs in this video and you can watch it. Doesn't seem to have been dropped on youtube at all as a single video, but as an ad, I really like it.

Sponsored