• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Just gonna throw out that a $10k ESS kit and fuel system leave an A10 faster than any car under $100k. (Yes I know I’m ignoring what $10k on other cars will do. Still think the S650 takes them all from a roll)
Sponsored

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
So, do they say that the problem with steering feeling is because of the Pirelli tyres? They also mention some difference between GT and Dark Horse Pirellis, and thus, the feeling, but I cannot understand pretty well that... Better feeling in GT or in Dark Horse?

Ps. I remember I had Pirelli Pzero Nero in a Alfa Romeo MiTo QV, and they were rubbish! No feeling, and it was like driving on a pudding...

Last edited:

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
So, do they say that the problem with steering feeling is because of the Pirelli tyres? They also mention some difference between GT and Dark Horse Pirellis, and thus, the feeling, but I cannot understand pretty well that... Better feeling in GT?
Right, clarity please.

Improved but not noticeable unless driven back to back? Does that mean if haven’t driven prior gen it feels like steering a cloud? Do we feel the road or only tell what’s happening because we find ourselves sliding?

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Anyway, you hear this review and it's like if they had tested a completely different car than the first YouTubers after the embargo... While the first talked about precision, etc. This review talks about fat dog and softness everywhere lol

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
That new Z is a beautiful car, but I needed two back seats, so Mustang it is. I'm glad Nissan is still making the Z.
Sponsored