• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 UK orders

snodge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes SLK AMG55
Ordered mine Saturday. Dark Horse, automatic, Dark Matter Grey. Would have loved the Blue Ember colour, but didn't want to be forced to have the appearance package.
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Ordered mine Saturday. Dark Horse, automatic, Dark Matter Grey. Would have loved the Blue Ember colour, but didn't want to be forced to have the appearance package.
Congrats, nice choice 👍

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
6-8 weeks

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Got my build date
Week ending 12 April
Oh and that build date may shift a little this far out - could go forward or back. It will finally be fixed about 2 weeks out from actual build date when the VIN will be allocated. Once you have that you can download the window sticker!

Your dealer will probably only get the short VIN but it easy enough to work out the rest once you have that

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
I think completely the same... Those blue strips on the seats are a completely no go.... I´ll order a Dark Matter as well!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
The cost of not selling 22% means they will, even if it means restricting sales of ICE cars to do it. The fine is £15k per car!
Chatting to dealer about this and he said they are unlikely to get fined as they will just buy options from Tesla to cover themselves 😂

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Also had a look at the details on my order and my car was ordered back on 16th December, so Ford Uk new these where coming in for a while, I wondered if they waited to half the lead time 🤔

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I know have an estimated build date of 05/04/2024

From experience with my S550 this will move forward a bit once the VIN is issued. Either way a late May delivery seems likely.

Reactions: VLG

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Yes there’s a batch of them going through with that date

markimark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Black.
How long after ordering at your dealer did you get a build date? I ordered 3 weeks ago .
Cheers
Mark
Sponsored