• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 UK orders

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Are they limited though like Bullit and the mach 1 was ?
When enquired today on order process and delivery they said as far as they know they are not a limited run.
Its changed since i ordered a mustang in 2015,and 2018 when i could walk in and order what i wanted. They have limited allocated set builds,after that its order on line only ???
No they have pre-allocated builds for the first cars (available to reserve now) and then factory orders later in the year through dealers. You can order what you want now (assuming one of the pre-allocated builds doesn't match what you want) but it will probably not be built until May or June for September delivery
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
The cost of not selling 22% means they will, even if it means restricting sales of ICE cars to do it. The fine is ÂŁ15k per car!
I would of thought Ford would sell as many ICE vehicles as possible, then pre register a load of EV to make the numbers

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Are they limited though like Bullit and the mach 1 was ?
When enquired today on order process and delivery they said as far as they know they are not a limited run.
Its changed since i ordered a mustang in 2015,and 2018 when i could walk in and order what i wanted. They have limited allocated set builds,after that its order on line only ???
Yes they are a limited run as they are also numbered like the Mach 1, we just don’t know what they are limited to

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I'm going to wait for the 2025 Dark Horse
I am surprised they have not released the new colours, as the cars been out nearly a year now, maybe they are going to run these colours for longer then release the new colours on Mustangs 60th birthday

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
That's a great step up from the Mach 1. Also, some reviews said that the A10 is better in the DH than Mach 1, it shifts faster.
I am interested to know if the Torsen has the 3.73 in it as well, as I prefer Tremec manual box

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am surprised they have not released the new colours, as the cars been out nearly a year now, maybe they are going to run these colours for longer then release the new colours on Mustangs 60th birthday
The S650 first model year is longer than a year. We are currently on MY2024.50 which will go via 2024.75 to the 2025 model year traditionally starting in September. Effectively there was an additional bit of year tacked on last summer to the start of the 2024 MY when production first started.

Current colours will run through to the summer shutdown.

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's a great step up from the Mach 1. Also, some reviews said that the A10 is better in the DH than Mach 1, it shifts faster.
Same hardware in the A10 but different firmware / software. Apparently shifts really well, will find out soon!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
The S650 first model year is longer than a year. We are currently on MY2024.50 which will go via 2024.75 to the 2025 model year traditionally starting in September. Effectively there was an additional bit of year tacked on last summer to the start of the 2024 MY when production first started.

Current colours will run through to the summer shutdown.
Thanks for clarifying that đź‘Ť

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Cheers !
Can you clear one more thing
Appearance pack is it only on one colour ?
I Fancy the grabber blue or white.
the DH appearance pack is only on the Black, Vapor Blue and Blue Ember
Sponsored