• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 UK orders

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Thanks for taking the time to reply with this.
Supposedly my dealer has already checked and still seems the only DH’s inbound are what Ford have specced ie Ember with no spare allocations.
He did say he could get me one previously but I would have to take it in Ember which I don’t want.
All first world problems but clearly wanting to spend £70k isn’t as easy as you would think !
If you are not one of the 'Ford spec cars' then you are waiting for a factory order. That will be a MY25 car not built before September at the earliest.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
It is worth distinguishing between GT and DH orders on here when discussing.
Ford are currently only scheduling DH cars for August as the GT engine is not available.

We are feeding on scraps of information from Ford US (including the dealers) which doesn't help.

In any case if you are not currently scheduled I don't think there is any chance of a build before September now. Do check with your dealer if you are after a GT as there are some cars built / scheduled coming to the UK if you are flexible on spec, plus the dealer demo cars as well.

alscar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi R8 ,Audi RS4, Aston Martin GT8.
If you are not one of the 'Ford spec cars' then you are waiting for a factory order. That will be a MY25 car not built before September at the earliest.
Yup very much sounds like it.

alscar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi R8 ,Audi RS4, Aston Martin GT8.
It is worth distinguishing between GT and DH orders on here when discussing.
Ford are currently only scheduling DH cars for August as the GT engine is not available.

We are feeding on scraps of information from Ford US (including the dealers) which doesn't help.

In any case if you are not currently scheduled I don't think there is any chance of a build before September now. Do check with your dealer if you are after a GT as there are some cars built / scheduled coming to the UK if you are flexible on spec, plus the dealer demo cars as well.
Decent review of the GT in this months Evo.

markimark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Black.
As you say - we all want to spend money - are all avid Ford supporters and yet we are either being given the wrong information (I was told by Ford UK that my car would be here in 3 days!!) being given NO information at all. Really poor show.
Sponsored