• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ssmith891

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
This pricing is unreal.

Converting a GT500 to a KR is cheaper than this.
Sponsored

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Shelby trying to take in šŸ’µšŸ’µšŸ’µ
It still has the MT82 getTag tranny. Iā€™m happy with my DH!
looks mega though. Love the design.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I know I am in the minority. I don't really care for the look. First of all I am not a fan of stripes on cars in general. I like a more muted look. I understand it's badass but just not my taste. Less is more in my book.
I donā€™t care for stripes either. It could be my knee-jerk reaction to Shelby actually executing on something modern snd not a poorly done retro thing. But I think they nailed the front end, the badging, and the rockers. The spoiler, the two old looking dampers attached to the splitter, the ā€œShelbyā€ lettering on the side, and the wheel design arenā€™t really lighting the world on fire for me. But they did well in things like the hood. Not going crazy and trying to look as factory as possible.

Iā€™m a less is more guy also, but for a Shelby American car, this is a really big effort and actually looks great. Iā€™m sure Ford will have a more minimalist COBRA on the way soon enough.

I wouldnā€™t buy a manual though. Only if I could get an A10 or DCT. For the money, they really should have gone the DCT route.

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Unpopular opinion alert:

I love this Shelby! This should have been the Dark horse variant that went along GT, not necessarily with this much Horsepower. But the current Dark Horse being a +14 hp upgrade with a couple of badges is a RIP OFF and an unnecessary money making variant.

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
That headlight housing is a bit too busy and immatureā€¦ and that splitter looks like a pedestrian leg splitterā€¦.The rest looks great.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Unpopular opinion alert:

I love this Shelby! This should have been the Dark horse variant that went along GT, not necessarily with this much Horsepower. But the current Dark Horse being a +14 hp upgrade with a couple of badges is a RIP OFF and an unnecessary money making variant.
totally agreed!

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
interesting. I really dig the headlight surround.
I guess seeing it in reality it might grow on people.
I remember looking at pictures when S650 was announced and not liking itā€¦ now itā€™s my favoriteā€¦

niteMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Iā€™m wondering if it will be released in Canada. And if they only plan to release 250 of them in North America and thatā€™s it, or is it usually a set batch per year for a certain amount of years? I wonā€™t be able to afford this til at least until 2026MYšŸ˜©

Victortheguru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Shelby GT500 Mischievous Purple
Iā€™m wondering if it will be released in Canada. And if they only plan to release 250 of them in North America and thatā€™s it, or is it usually a set batch per year for a certain amount of years? I wonā€™t be able to afford this til at least until 2026MYšŸ˜©
The previous generation super snake are still sitting at dealers brand new, no worries you will be able to get it if you want it, paying 150k for a 5.0 with a whipple is insanity though, I would if i had unlimited money

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I'm very interested...but not in buying one. I'm just curious to see what they do, if anything, to stiffen up a convertible with that much added power. I am half considering a supercharger for my convertible but wonder if that's such a good idea since the tower brace has to go in the dumpster.

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Oxford White Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
So Iā€™m curious as to why Ford doesnā€™t do the Performance Pack GTā€™s in convertible but Shelby can make it possible but for more money?? Iā€™m not even sure if the PP GTā€™s, Shelby 350, 350R or 500ā€™s come with a Sunroof. Thinking being not rigid enough for the power consumption (body flexing)is the reason not?

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Looks great, but the timing is off. Wallets are being tapped out. It will be for the small number of folks that have deep and are willing to buy toys
For those who can afford these, wallets are never tapped out.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Unpopular opinion alert:

And still sell for $75K, too, right? šŸ˜†
Sponsored