• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 RIGHT HAND DRIVE MUSTANG PROTOTYPE SPOTTED TESTING

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But you are missing the point. Snow, snow, snow. This picture was taken with a whole lot of snow in it. Yours has none at all. I rest my case.
There is snow, however snow is precipitation, and varies day to day. I am not making any definitive statements here, just presenting logical possibilities.

As has been previously stated it makes absolutely no sense to go to the effort, time and expense to camo a car that has already been revealed.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
There is snow, however snow is precipitation, and varies day to day. I am not making any definitive statements here, just presenting logical possibilities.

As has been previously stated it makes absolutely no sense to go to the effort, time and expense to camo a car that has already been revealed.
You are not wrong about that.

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back

Maybe they're gonna give us RHDs an awesome better spec :)

Or maybe they were to lazy to remove the camo from before and just went with it lol

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
maybe came is a new paint option?

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
maybe came is a new paint option?
Not with all that camo. They removed it on a few prototypes right after the reveal, and it was white and black body sections with some camp still stuck to it. I doubt they would.be testing a new paint, only to cover it up.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
If ford did not officially “unveil” the international market car, then it still gets camo. Technically it is a different model and if it hasn't had an official press release then it’s an unannounced product. To us it’s all the same, but it’s not that simple for ford.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
If ford did not officially “unveil” the international market car, then it still gets camo. Technically it is a different model and if it hasn't had an official press release then it’s an unannounced product. To us it’s all the same, but it’s not that simple for ford.
An S650 will be my first Mustang, so I'm not familiar with previous models and their staggered release.

But a quick search on FA shows that the [LHD] 2018 was revealed on 17-01-2017. (sorry, I can't get my head around M-D-Y Merican date format)
https://fordauthority.com/2017/01/fords-latest-stallion-the-2018-ford-mustang/

And two weeks later, the RHD variant still in camo was spied.
https://fordauthority.com/2017/01/right-hand-drive-2018-ford-mustang-spied/

There is a history of this.

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
Looks like it's a 4 turbo, has an A pillar boost gauge.

I've never been in the high Performance, do they have identical interiors to the GT?
S650 Mustang S650 RIGHT HAND DRIVE MUSTANG PROTOTYPE SPOTTED TESTING Screenshot_20230202_180906_Firefox

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Yes a bit frustrating we can't see the Tail Lights (Clear or Red), however we still get the fat "Euro" External Mirrors.

Although we have seen from the Aust S650 Race Cars, the Clear Tail Lights are definitely back.
No, they are not. It's unclear why they used them on the racecar, but Speed Phenom posted a video of a spotted EU model that showed a unique red rear light setup.

Sequential orange turn signals in the lower third of the rear lights
S650 Mustang S650 RIGHT HAND DRIVE MUSTANG PROTOTYPE SPOTTED TESTING 1675322815556

Brake light are all 3 bars but only the upper 2/3 now
S650 Mustang S650 RIGHT HAND DRIVE MUSTANG PROTOTYPE SPOTTED TESTING 1675322820333

And finally BLIS on EU mirrors
S650 Mustang S650 RIGHT HAND DRIVE MUSTANG PROTOTYPE SPOTTED TESTING 1675322826208

The video:

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, they are not. It's unclear why they used them on the racecar, but Speed Phenom posted a video of a spotted EU model that showed a unique red rear light setup.

Sequential orange turn signals in the lower third of the rear lights
1675322815556.png

Brake light are all 3 bars but only the upper 2/3 now
1675322820333.png

And finally BLIS on EU mirrors
1675322826208.png

The video:
That is a Pre-Production Test Car - Not a Production car, and It could be the Euro White Tail Lights were not ready to hand when the test car was assembled, and the Red lights were available.

Ford have gone to a lot of effort to ensure the Australian Race Car closely reflects the visuals of the Road car, and they definitely run the White Taillights - as with the Blanchard Racing Mustang below:.

S650 Mustang S650 RIGHT HAND DRIVE MUSTANG PROTOTYPE SPOTTED TESTING 1675326130723

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
That is a Pre-Production Test Car - Not a Production car, and It could be the Euro White Tail Lights were not ready to hand when the test car was assembled, and the Red lights were available.

Ford have gone to a lot of effort to ensure the Australian Race Car closely reflects the visuals of the Road car, and they definitely run the White Taillights - as with the Blanchard Racing Mustang below:.

1675326130723.png
I doubt they would have developed a completely unique light set up including sequential turn signals if they just wanted to get the test cars out. Then the car would have just use the US rearlights.

Too bad the few pics of the export S650 doesn't really show if the rearlights were really red or clear and just switched on. Maybe Australia is getting clear taillights while other export markets gets the rear ones. Hopefully Ford will reveal the export models soon so we are clear what we get

Here's a pic of the european model.
S650 Mustang S650 RIGHT HAND DRIVE MUSTANG PROTOTYPE SPOTTED TESTING 1675326674077

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I saw these images on Facebook. Apparently, this one was spotted in California.

It's LHD, but "Euro Spec" with those mirrors. Like in the video Ace posted, you can see the tail lamps have what looks like a ridge, below which will flash amber (hopefully!)

S650 Mustang S650 RIGHT HAND DRIVE MUSTANG PROTOTYPE SPOTTED TESTING Proto 4.JPG

S650 Mustang S650 RIGHT HAND DRIVE MUSTANG PROTOTYPE SPOTTED TESTING Proto 3.JPG
Sponsored