• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Mustang Part Number List

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i have started work on a list of most or all part numbers for the S650 Mustang. as the moment it's nowhere near complete and will for sure change in the future.
You can access the Google Sheets document here
if you see any mistakes or errors, please leave a comment on the sheet or a reply here and i will fix it if i can
Note: due to the amount of stuff that is always updating, i am making no claim that this list is up to date! If you want to know a specific part number, ask in this thread
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
i have started work on a list of most or all part numbers for the S650 Mustang. as the moment it's nowhere near complete and will for sure change in the future.
You can access the Google Sheets document here
if you see any mistakes or errors, please leave a comment on the sheet or a reply here and i will fix it if i can
Thank you very much!

I have been piecing a similar list together, and this post combined with your Ecat post have been the most informative. The best part is that you have this in Google Sheets which is an app I use daily.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Nice contribution! I'm sure it will come in handy in 30 years when someone is restoring one of these out of a field

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Nice contribution! I'm sure it will come in handy in 30 years when someone is restoring one of these out of a field
or when someone needs a new steering wheel they dont have to aimlessly guess which of the 14 part numbers is right
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Part Number List 1690149348176

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
or when someone needs a new steering wheel they dont have to aimlessly guess which of the 14 part numbers is right
1690149348176.png
I hated when ford did / does this. Ad they aren't any better / worse than other manufacturers either.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
I hated when ford did / does this. Ad they aren't any better / worse than other manufacturers either.
i agree. you wanna know whats worse than 14 steering wheels?
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Part Number List 1690163824595

22 door panels!

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
only been working on it for a few hours and already have 274 parts listed. my ultimate goal is for that spreadsheet to be the one where anyone who needs to replace a part can go and either find what they're looking for, or be able to use the data to track down what they need

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
...,my ultimate goal is for that spreadsheet to be the one where anyone who needs to replace a part can go and either find what they're looking for, or be able to use the data to track down what they need
A bunch of us would be really impressed if you included the P/Ns for the RHD variants as well. :like:

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of us would be really impressed if you included the P/Ns for the RHD variants as well. :like:
i will try, but for the moment there is nothing RHD listed

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
i will try, but for the moment there is nothing RHD listed
Not surprised, as our 1st arrivals down under aren't until Q1 2024.
Hell, we don't even have pricing or specs yet.
We'd be extremely appreciative if the RHD information makes the spreadsheet... eventually.

John S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
On a related part number topic, does anyone know the part number for the upgraded left-side exhaust manifold incorporating an outlet flange for the detached cat? Local dealers don't seem to have the information or pricing, yet. (Looking to see if it's a simple swap for S550?)

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
On a related part number topic, does anyone know the part number for the upgraded left-side exhaust manifold incorporating an outlet flange for the detached cat? Local dealers don't seem to have the information or pricing, yet. (Looking to see if it's a simple swap for S550?)
left exhaust manifold is part number PR3Z-5G232-A, and the down pipe is JR3Z-5A212-A, so the manifold should be able to be swapped onto an S550

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
left exhaust manifold is part number PR3Z-5G232-A, and the down pipe is JR3Z-5A212-A, so the manifold should be able to be swapped onto an S550
Excited for my S550 guys being able to do some retrofitting. You the man, Roket, thanks for this.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Excited for my S550 guys being able to do some retrofitting. You the man, Roket, thanks for this.
i just noticed the "outlet flange for detached cat" part, which would be the right manifold. in that case, you need a new down pipe, which is PR3Z-5E212-C. the manifold itself is the same as far back as 2015

John S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Sorry for any confusion, I'm looking for the new part number specific to 2024 redesign of left-side (driver's side) exhaust manifold. The number's referenced above appear to cover existing S550 parts. Recent Ford press releases touting 2024 engine enhancements mention the new left-side manifold and you can see the distinctive free-flowing collector re-design with a detached cat, similar to the carry-over right-side manifold with a detached cat. Thanks.
Sponsored