• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Delivered! How to get X-plan from MCA Membership?

Joe_Cool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vapor Blue GT PP X-Pipe & HRE FF10's
Hey Everyone,

Hoping i can get some advice from those of you who have purchased a ford vehicle under x-plan and got x-plan through the Mustang Club of America. After 120 days i finally got word that my s650 has been delivered to the dealership! After some paperwork and discussion my salesman said that in order to get x-plan i will need an x-plan pin code. I thought that this pin code was the code on the card given by the Mustang Club of America (After 90 days of membership). Does anyone know how i can take that MCA code and turn it into an x-plan pin code? My salesman said i am only the second person to ever do this in his career lol so he was unsure other than calling the customer support number for A-Z plan.

S650 Mustang S650 Delivered! How to get X-plan from MCA Membership? IMG-2683

S650 Mustang S650 Delivered! How to get X-plan from MCA Membership? IMG-2685

S650 Mustang S650 Delivered! How to get X-plan from MCA Membership? IMG-2686
Sponsored

Last edited:

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
You have to get the Xplan pin code from the FordPartner.com website. With the MCA partner code you generate your X plan pin

You get the MCA partner code information from their website

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hey Everyone,

Hoping i can get some advice from those of you who have purchased a ford vehicle under x-plan and got x-plan through the Mustang Club of America. After 120 days i finally got word that my s650 has been delivered to the dealership! After some paperwork and discussion my salesman said that in order to get x-plan i will need an x-plan pin code. I thought that this pin code was the code on the card given by the Mustang Club of America (After 90 days of membership). Does anyone know how i can take that MCA code and turn it into an x-plan pin code? My salesman said i am only the second person to ever do this in his career lol so he was unsure other than calling the customer support number for A-Z plan.

IMG-2683.jpg

IMG-2685.jpg

IMG-2686.jpg
Awesome photos! Enjoy the new ride. Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored