• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Aftermarket Spoilers?

$unch18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT fastback
Hello, everyone. I'm new to this forum, and I recently purchased a 2024 Race Red Mustang GT. I was wondering if anyone knew or had an idea how long it would take to make spoilers for these cars? Something similar to the performance package one?
Sponsored

McSmugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
We're all still waiting. RTR has a duck bill spoiler available and there's also a carbon fiber decklid option, but no others right now. I'm personally waiting to see if the spoiler from the Ford performance FP800S package gets released separately.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Pretty much what ^^ said. Besides the RTR duckbill, we are still waiting for aftermarket options.
Feral is supposed to have a carbon dark horse wing coming out soon-ish. That should be awesome!

Jdio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 gt pp 2018 gt350 2003 cobra
Not a fan of it

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
Currently, you have as far as common Mustang aftermarket brands:
RTR:
https://www.rtrvehicles.com/products/rtr-rear-decklid-spoiler-24-mustang

Steeda's new release:
https://www.steeda.com/mustang-10-1015-112-gt500-style-spoiler-w-tinted-wicker-bill-gloss-black

Lethal's offerings from Anderson Composites, Ford/ Air Design:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...t/2024-mustang-gt/body-and-styling/spoilers-1

You also have the Ford spoilers/wings from the performance packs and Dark Horse. You can also check LMR, CJ Pony Parts, American Muscle, etc. There are also others that can be obtained from other brands that are/may be lesser know known.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'd like to see a picture of the Anderson Composites integrated decklid spoiler that Lethal has installed on a car, but unfortunately the only picture is just the spoiler itself. It's hard to tell what it would look like installed. It looks like it would have a nice ducktail look without being clearly tacked on like the RTR one.

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I'd like to see a picture of the Anderson Composites integrated decklid spoiler that Lethal has installed on a car, but unfortunately the only picture is just the spoiler itself. It's hard to tell what it would look like installed. It looks like it would have a nice ducktail look without being clearly tacked on like the RTR one.
What do you mean by “clearly tacked on” for the RTR? It replaces that whole rear piece of the top of the trunk. I think the Anderson Composite duck bill does the same just with carbon fiber and a slightly different shape.

Last edited:

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
What do you mean by “clearly tacked on” for the RTR? It replaces that whole rear piece of the top of the trunk. I think the Anderson Composite duck bill does the same just with carbon fiber and a slightly different shape.
The shape of the RTR makes it look like it's a tacked on aftermarket piece to me. The AC piece looks like it just alters the shape of the rear decklid (assuming it was painted), which to me gives it a more OEM look. I'm not a fan of the angle of the RTR ducktail, nor do I like how it looks like the ends are missing. It's just my opinion, of course.

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
The shape of the RTR makes it look like it's a tacked on aftermarket piece to me. The AC piece looks like it just alters the shape of the rear decklid (assuming it was painted), which to me gives it a more OEM look. I'm not a fan of the angle of the RTR ducktail, nor do I like how it looks like the ends are missing. It's just my opinion, of course.
Gotcha, yeah just making sure you knew it’s the whole piece. That Anderson Composite does look nice from the drawings. I haven’t seen any good pics from an actual car yet though.

OP
OP
$unch18

$unch18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT fastback
I’ll def sell my base dark horse spoiler when I find a HP replica
Hey, how much are you looking for when you sell your spoiler? I am really looking for a spoiler really bad.

OP
OP
$unch18

$unch18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT fastback
No idea, I’d have to see how much the handling pack spoiler costs me. Mine is painted cosmic gray
once you get to know would you please let me know I'm really interested to purchase based on the price, I live closer to Newark too lol.
Sponsored