• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Aftermarket Spoilers

McSmugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Other than the factory Air Design spoilers, are there any other spoilers currently released? I want to upgrade my non-PP spoiler and there don't seem to be any other options. Anyone else know of any products to share?
Sponsored

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
RTR has one, Anderson composites has one i think. im personally waiting for Ford Performance to release the FP800 wing they showed off at SEMA

OP
OP
McSmugger

McSmugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
RTR has one, Anderson composites has one i think. im personally waiting for Ford Performance to release the FP800 wing they showed off at SEMA
Yeah I forgot about the RTR one, but I didn't like that it blacks out the top part of the rear wedge. That look isn't really what I'm going for. I do like the FP 800 wing, but I don't think it's released yet.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
Some of the eBay S550 spoilers have fit I’ve seen on FB. They some 3M tape and you can use two holes from the factory blade spoiler. I used 2 holes and 3 m tape for my S550 GT350 track pack spoiler and never had issues.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Feral Industries shows that they have an imitation dark horse carbon fiber spoiler but its shown sold out for months and there's no picture. I'm waiting on that.
Sponsored