• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Show us more!
Sponsored

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
@RTR Vehicles any chance you could design panels to box the rad(s)? Incorporating vanes and box slats into the upper and lower bumper insert/grill would seem to be an ideal opportunity. Ignoring cosmetic patterns, it's not like we remotely want, let alone can handle the amount of air an 'open' design permits, and it would be vastly more useful to slow down the limited air we do want into the chamber in front of the radiator(s) and force the rest to go under/over/side of the car instead of having to deal with overpressure under the hood.

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Ooh! That looks good! I know that these are pre production and things could change, but I would like to see more flair for the hood vent
They are pretty solid on what the final design will be. Hard to see the "flair" of the hood vent from that angle ;)

Last edited:

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Please,please, please don't block off the right side vent on the front like the factory one is!!
I thought I read the container for the washer fluid is there. As the reason so why it is blocked off...nothing you would want to see.

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
I thought I read the container for the washer fluid is there. As the reason so why it is blocked off...nothing you would want to see.
That would be correct!