• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
One of our Formula Drift Drivers, Adam LZ stopped by the RTR Lab recently and Vaughn Gittin Jr. decided to give him a sneak peek at some of the S650 Mustangs we are working on đź‘€. The video will start where Vaughn shows Adam some exciting stuff about our S650 Mustang RTR.

Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Can someone add “RTR” to the title please? I think some members have no idea what’s in this post yet. I didn’t until I took a chance and clicked the link. Great stuff.

sirhamsalot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
One of our Formula Drift Drivers, Adam LZ stopped by the RTR Lab recently and Vaughn Gittin Jr. decided to give him a sneak peek at some of the S650 Mustangs we are working on đź‘€. The video will start where Vaughn shows Adam some exciting stuff about our S650 Mustang RTR.

When will you be showing off the front end?

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
The new hood vent and spoiler look sick. The split vent kinda gives me a modern '07 gt500 vibe with it's good vents.

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Our latest driver announcement shares a sneak peek at our grille light design!

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
I cannot wait for the duck tail spoiler. I think that will improve the overall look.
Same here. I do not like the factory wing, it's too big. I will do the delete option and add my own smaller spoiler.