• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Meaning amber when using turn signals? Will the 3 bars in the grill flash sequentially? I.e. outer, middle, inside light up amber in order with turn signals?
Amber when using turn signals. We will have some content around it releasing soon.
Sponsored

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
If it was gonna be RGB they would've shown it. Also as your pics above show, it's super tacky. Like those lifted trucks with the color changing LEDs in the wheel well šŸ¤¢
I won't digress from the thread topic beyond this post, but man you are so right. The Jeep event around here has gotten ridiculous. It's all about how shiny and big your wheels are, how many RGB lights you can come up with (they've literally gone to mounting 6' tubes like CB antennas), and how far can your door foot pegs stick out. This is a bunch of middle aged men and women, not just the high schoolers.

Feels like they're bringing back raves, but doing it in their "off roaders".

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
If it was gonna be RGB they would've shown it. Also as your pics above show, it's super tacky. Like those lifted trucks with the color changing LEDs in the wheel well šŸ¤¢
Your opinion, so that donā€™t matter. Vaughn Gittinā€™s are green and look sweet AF. Too each their own, your approval is not required. šŸ¤™

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Your opinion, so that donā€™t matter. Vaughn Gittinā€™s are green and look sweet AF. Too each their own, your approval is not required. šŸ¤™
Maybe one day too, you can be sponsored by Monster Energy and get green lights

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I wasn't going to say it, but fully agree

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
@ RTR, in the description for the front splitter you recommend an undertray extension... I see no listing for it. Will it be available soon too?
Hello? any answer for us here?
Sponsored