• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
I can't remember where I saw this video. Sorry if I stole it from someone on here. The video quality isn't great, but there is some good info that I haven't seen anywhere else.

Sponsored

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Hands down best video in the last week. :clap:
Thanks for sharing.

Informative and watchable (no irritating wobble-cam shooting).
The fact you hardly see the Youtuber tells you they are truly passionate about the topic, and not just about promoting themselves.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Hands down best video in the last week. :clap:
Thanks for sharing.

Informative and watchable (no irritating wobble-cam shooting).
The fact you hardly see the Youtuber tells you they are truly passionate about the topic, and not just about promoting themselves.
I thought the same thing. I actually would have watched a longer video, I was wishing he showed more of the drive. He does need a more quality microphone though.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Hopefully we get a lot more press shoots in the near future. Specifically looking forward to an updated Doug Demuro review

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Hopefully we get a lot more press shoots in the near future. Specifically looking forward to an updated Doug Demuro review
Second that.
He does have some "unique" mannerisms, and had a cameo appearance at the beginning of a recent Throttle House video. (LOL!)

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Second that.
He does have some "unique" mannerisms, and had a cameo appearance at the beginning of a recent Throttle House video. (LOL!)

He always seemed (to me) as one of the most fair, thorough, and informative automotive journalists, all the way back to early AutoTrader days. Couple that with his fun, unique style, and high-quality videos with good lighting and mic quality, and you've got a top-tier auto journalist. I love watching his stuff, and always check if he has a review of a car if I'm even slightly interested in buying it.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Could someone sums up the 25 minutes that the engineer talked about. I can't be asked to watch the whole thing :D Or let's just say, where is the interesting part? :D
Sponsored