• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Direct quote from a Ford insider on Blue Oval Forums "This might be that skunks works project…S650 yes but coupe turns into more of a shooting brake/hatch for a Raptor treatment. I’ve heard of a few possibilities…will be interesting to see what it actually ends up looking like."
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
I’m so glad my car was built before they considered taking the Mustang design off the rails. 😂 And we thought the Mach E was bad.
That’s insane, but when nothing means anything anymore this is what happens.

xr4x4ti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 6MT
Maybe Ford saw the AWD Mustang build by @xr4x4ti and after seeing his amazing creation, wanted to explore their future options.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/awd-2017-mustang-gt-conversion.170460/
I would love this, but I don't think this will every happen. Ford has to many other things to work on. There is a much higher chance of a Raptor Explorer. I even think a baby Raptor Explorer Sport, with all of the looks, but none of the business would sell:)
Sponsored