• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Remote start confirm light either gone or not working?

branflake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Convertible
Hi all,
I noticed that remote starting i dont get the green/red LED flash at the top of the fob. I see the little slot where the light either is and isnt working, or is on other models and they didnt bother to change the fob.
Anyone else get the green/red on the fob for remote start confirm/fail?
Sponsored

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Hi all,
I noticed that remote starting i dont get the green/red LED flash at the top of the fob. I see the little slot where the light either is and isnt working, or is on other models and they didnt bother to change the fob.
Anyone else get the green/red on the fob for remote start confirm/fail?
Mine doesn’t light up either

OP
OP
branflake

branflake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Convertible
Mine doesn’t light up either
Huh. Thanks. Looks like they skimped out on that. I guess, unlike my fusion Energi...I generally know if this thing starts if im close enough to use the remote by feeling the walls rattle.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Huh. Thanks. Looks like they skimped out on that. I guess, unlike my fusion Energi...I generally know if this thing starts if im close enough to use the remote by feeling the walls rattle.
It was a good feature. I saw the dreaded red blink a few times. Once too far away and twice with a dead battery 😂
Sponsored