• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rear View Mirror - Adjustment

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
I must be one of the lucky ones. I'm 6' and the mirror in our vert is fine, no issues.
Sponsored

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
6’4” here. Yes the housing in the way.
but you need to man up and pull the entire mirror out and down from where you think it should be.
once you do that, adjust it very slowly into place and you can get it to be perfect. I have about 2”-3” of headroom above my head. If you’re taller you may be screwed.
however I notice the left/right adjustment is more of an issue than the up/down
There is no telescopic arm that will magically give you a little adjustment. It is a ball and socket, you will not get anymore room man handling the mirror....LOL

If you have pushed it up to where it touches the housing you are not getting it to move anymore.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
There is no telescopic arm that will magically give you a little adjustment. It is a ball and socket, you will not get anymore room man handling the mirror....LOL

If you have pushed it up to where it touches the housing you are not getting it to move anymore.
Sounds good! My mirror that didn’t previously work now does :)
Sponsored