• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Question on spoiler delete

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Can I get a spoiler delete with the PP? The build site says I can but my dealer says when they try to delete it takes out the PP. I know in the past the build site has had some issues. Has anyone been able to delete with PP?
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Spoiler delete is automatically applied to the [gt] convertibles that get the pp.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Can I get a spoiler delete with the PP? The build site says I can but my dealer says when they try to delete it takes out the PP. I know in the past the build site has had some issues. Has anyone been able to delete with PP?
Yes, you can.

As the person above me said, the Spoiler is automatically added when you select the PP. However, it can be removed manually by the dealer.

That being said, be sure to review your order sheet carefully when you get it. I had to go back later on and get my dealer to delete the Spoiler on mine because they accidentally forgot to remove it the first time. If your sales person doesn't know how to do this, that's a red flag IMO and I would find someone else to place my order.

EDIT: This is just for the GT Coupe (not sure about the Convertible or Ecoboost).

Last edited:

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Coupe or convertible? It's automatic on the convertible. On the fastback, man I love that PP spoiler. I'd keep that even if you remove it later.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I deleted the rear spoiler from my car and it has the PP.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
I’m sure there’s A LOT of people here willing to buy or swap + cash for these PP spoilers.
I’d leave it and sell it when it arrives if I were you 🤷🏻‍♂️
Just my 0.02
Sponsored