• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pre-Collision Assist Not Available Warning

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Hey everyone. I want to know if those that have their 24 Mustangs are having issues with pre collision assist not available warnings? Mine comes and goes and doesn’t affect how it drives at all. Just annoying seeing it on my alerts on Ford pass. I will post a screenshot when I can. It seems to only happen when I remote start my car.
Sponsored

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Getting the same warning intermittently WTF Ford?
I will see if it displays on every remote start and advise.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
every once in a while the light alone appears on my dash, but no message and it goes away in seconds

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Volts? Any sensors blocked? Front plate installed?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
It seems to only happen when I remote start my car.
Maybe it realizes you aren’t in the car and it assumes applying the brakes in a collision would cause more damage?

OP
OP
Edson8r

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Getting the same warning intermittently WTF Ford?
I will see if it displays on every remote start and advise.
Well I’m somewhat glad I’m not the only one that it’s happening to! Hopefully it’s just a sensor or the camera acting up

OP
OP
Edson8r

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Volts? Any sensors blocked? Front plate installed?
sensors aren’t blocked. When it started to pop up a bit more I checked the camera and the bottom of the grille where the sensor would be and no obstructions. I don’t have the front plate installed either.

OP
OP
Edson8r

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Alright, so instead of remote starting my car I jumped in and started her up and voila the pre collision assist alert went away. It must only when I remote start the car and it doesn’t always happen but if it does it’s mainly cause I started the car up that way. Hopefully it’s something that can be fixed on its own or like a little bug if not I’ll have to take it to the dealer and see if they’re able to fix whatever it could be that causes that to happen from time to time with remote start.

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Alright, so instead of remote starting my car I jumped in and started her up and voila the pre collision assist alert went away. It must only when I remote start the car and it doesn’t always happen but if it does it’s mainly cause I started the car up that way. Hopefully it’s something that can be fixed on its own or like a little bug if not I’ll have to take it to the dealer and see if they’re able to fix whatever it could be that causes that to happen from time to time with remote start.
I'll try that and advise Supect we're not alone w this issue:question:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
is the light in the lower left of the IP in yellow?

Mine randomly came on today while on the interstate. No noise or alert, just a steady light.

OP
OP
Edson8r

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT

Mine randomly came on today while on the interstate. No noise or alert, just a steady light.
I believe so it’s yellow/orange and it’s next to where the lane assist symbol would be at on the bottom left. Mine only comes on here and there but only when remote starting it from time to time. It happened this morning then when I went inside and started the car up it was gone and since then I haven’t seen it pop up on my dash. Must be some sort of glitch or something but never does turn on while I’m driving at least for now.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
I’ve noticed the only time mine does it is if I remote start it with there being something within 6 feet of the front of the car. Never ever turns on when I’m in and start it and will go away on its own or if I restart the car.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Edson8r

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I’ve noticed the only time mine does it is if I remote start it with there being something within 6th of the front of the car. Never ever turns on when I’m in and start it and will go away on its own or if I restart the car.
Thinking about it typically I have my garage door in front. I’ll have to see if tomorrow it pops up again and if it does I’ll restart the car and see if that fixes it.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

i read the manual and found out that is a feature called "distance alert"
S650 Mustang Pre-Collision Assist Not Available Warning 1694577281297

until i read that, i thought it was an issue of some kind

niteMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Same thing is happening to me, pretty much every time I remote start the car. Anyone find a solution ?
Sponsored