• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ppf and beading pics

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
I know this is becoming more popular option and this is our first car having it. We were told everything you could need to know when we toured the installation facility. However the one thing we didn’t know was the beading ability of this film and it actually looks more glossy. As a sacrificial layer I applied a 5 year ceramic coating and was going to show the process but somehow my phone didn’t capture some of the pics. I’ll get a pic in te sun tomorrow as it started raining today when I was finished. The last two pics are just the ppf after chemical and mechanical decontamination. The gloss and reflection is pretty good. Finished coating the barrels and the calipers tonight as well.

S650 Mustang Ppf and beading pics IMG_5765

S650 Mustang Ppf and beading pics IMG_5766

S650 Mustang Ppf and beading pics IMG_5767

S650 Mustang Ppf and beading pics IMG_5768

S650 Mustang Ppf and beading pics IMG_5770

S650 Mustang Ppf and beading pics IMG_5771

S650 Mustang Ppf and beading pics IMG_5773
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vapor Blue GT

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
What does a full car PpF run? Did the ceramic coat the PPF as well?
We did the thicker 12mm and it was full coverage meaning it wasn’t precut and leaving exposed edges. That was $7100. With that we got the windows and rims ceramic coated with the full car application and what they couldn’t protect with ppf was ceramic coated like the grill inserts and the piece that sits on top of the trunk. That comes with a 12 year warranty against and defects, lifting, peeling, bubbling etc… and it is also self healing. No, I ceramic coated the ppf as they wanted too much money for it. I just did that on Saturday in about 2 hours and $115
Sponsored