• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Possible UAW Strike

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I want your wage to be a good as it can be. Ya'll work hard and deserve it.
I’m in shipping and handling it’s a good gig. The ones that really deserve it are the poor souls on the lines, it’s dangerous and it’s nothing to laugh about. The issue here is it’s going to come down too, either a huge sign on bonus or 4-6 dollars an hour raise “it needs to be”. They’re not competitive right now on wages and what’s really wild is management is super fat. The amount of people in management that don’t have a job or don’t do anything is wild. Most of there cost cutting and can from that. That’s why they offered guys with over 25 years, 600k to walk and we lost all of the old guys last year. What really kills me is the crappy quality at the assembly plants, well maybe if the moral was better and they took care of people. The 2019 contract got rid of the penny fund and all sorts of other things, as a result no more perks, no parties, no VIP auto show tickets. You name it gone, and then they wonder why nobody cares.

That 2019 contract was trash i voted it down
Sponsored