• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Plans for your Mustang?

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
It’s my daily driver if you can call it that. 10 miles per day on average. But I will be taking it to meet ups and car shows.
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
This will be a fun/car show vehicle. My CVPI will be my daily again.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Mostly a garage queen and fair weather lady. Weekend drives and cruise-ins. Maybe 2-3k miles a year....if I ever get the damn thing!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Only car for me but I work from home so hoping to put less than the average miles on it.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Daily just like with my 2015

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I plan on driving my Mustang more than I did my Corvettes. All of my Corvettes were garage queens. None of them were ever driven in the rain or in the winter. Usually put them into storage around the end of October. I'd like to put around 3k - 4k miles on it a year, and I will drive it in the rain. Still plan on storing it during the winter with all the salt they put on the roads here.

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Just a fun nice weather car, possible road trips here and there.

maybe 5-6k miles a year.
Same here. Top down summer cruising only. Redoing my garage now with sheetrock, paint, and new polyaspartic floor. Change the oil & rotate tires every May. Maybe 1st oil change sooner just in case.

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
When/if I get a GT, it'll be my daily after I trade in my EcoBoost. That's the plan any way.

This. I plan on trading in my current ecoboost and having it as my daily driver. I intend to drive it until it can drive no more.

Life is short.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Planning for it to be my daily driver, but since I work from home primarily, I typically only use my car 2-3x per week and usually not long trips. My wife's SUV gets the bulk of the miles in our household.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Daily driver/garage queen/forever car. I guess that needs a little explaining. Currently I am still working at 71 years of age but my commute is 3 miles for about 5k a year. I see the job ending probably within 10 years at which time it will spend most of its time in the garage. but it will still be my primary driver. At that rate I may be difficult for me to hit 100k with it.
There is one other complication and that is a 69 road runner with a 700 horse power Hemi currently being assembled that I will probably end up with. I am a one car person as I am uncomfortable behind the wheel of something I don't drive a lot. I like the car to become a part of me and that means I drive it the most.

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
I had a large suspicion the chassis would be the same so I kept my way bars, switchfire exhaust, extended studs, my now will be daily 350 wheels. As soon as more track oriented parts come out they will be going onto the DarkHorse immediately.

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
My wife and I both work primarily from home and have our daily's so I've definitely made better financial decisions, but I ordered this to be a bit of a garage queen, mainly weekends and nice weather or a date night here or there.

Thinking 2-3k miles per year but will probably go over that in year 1 since I'll be so excited.
Sponsored