• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pictures of Base Dark Horse seats?

knuklz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Are there any pictures floating around of the base Dark Horse seats? I’ve only seen the appearance pack seats and the recaros. But can’t find the base non premium package seats
Sponsored

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
Are there any pictures floating around of the base Dark Horse seats? I’ve only seen the appearance pack seats and the recaros. But can’t find the base non premium package seats
I can not find them again to link, but really awesome stuff! In my opinion best choice ever over the upgraded stuff.

Sure I crave performance, but the comfort in this ride can't be overlooked.

I went the 700A, appearance package with the ember blue. No regrets on any of the choices including the standard seats.

Found this on Ford performance site

" For customers who want an even more sporty look, the Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package includes specially bolstered RECARO® performance seats featuring exclusive Deep Indigo Blue bolsters trimmed with Bright Indigo Blue accent stitching, plus black Dinamica suede in the seat’s center for improved lateral grip. Deep Indigo Blue seatbelts and distinctive seat perforations with blue accents beneath the seating surface round out the blue theme. "

Hmmm, makes me wonder... Or just misleading.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Same seats as a base S550. Cloth seating areas with fake leather bolsters, sides and back.

OP
OP

knuklz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Same seats as a base S550. Cloth seating areas with fake leather bolsters, sides and back.
i cant find pictures at all of cloth insert/vinyl trim S550 seats. just all 100% cloth seats. on the website it says "Deep Indigo Cloth with Vinyl Trim" so im wondering if just the blue insert is cloth and all the black is in Vinyl?

S650 Mustang Pictures of Base Dark Horse seats? C776DB12-73E2-4F25-8731-8250DB8EBC33

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
i cant find pictures at all of cloth insert/vinyl trim S550 seats. just all 100% cloth seats. on the website it says "Deep Indigo Cloth with Vinyl Trim" so im wondering if just the blue insert is cloth and all the black is in Vinyl?
Honestly, that's a good a guess as any until we see real pics.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Here are the Dark Horse leather trimmed seats

S650 Mustang Pictures of Base Dark Horse seats? 2024-mustang-nyias-2023-32

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting