• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pickup Day

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
SO California and Florida don't allow it for some reason.
I haven't read up on CA, but in FL, all sellers of these policies must be licensed with the state of FL. Granger does not have a license. FL consumer protection laws. It's a national, Ford policy. But that's the law in FL. I suspect CA is same.

Edit: Confirmed same in CA. If you are an out-of-state vendor, you must be licensed.

Maybe we should call them Dealer Protection Laws, to ensure FL can CA can continue to charge high prices. :giggle:
Sponsored

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Can't wait to see your new Pony. Congratulations

Last edited:

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
I haven't read up on CA, but in FL, all sellers of these policies must be licensed with the state of FL. Granger does not have a license. FL consumer protection laws. It's a national, Ford policy. But that's the law in FL. I suspect CA is same.

Edit: Confirmed same in CA. If you are an out-of-state vendor, you must be licensed.

Maybe we should call them Dealer Protection Laws, to ensure FL can CA can continue to charge high prices. :giggle:
😍🤣🤣

LOL Skye 😁 Yes! I love this idea! Dealer protection laws… :giggle: Too funny
Sponsored