• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ordered 4-06-2023

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Wow great looking car. 10 days from finished production to dealer arrival is pretty quick. Looks like your in WI? I have a GT on order that's scheduled to be built at the end of March. I'm in MI and I live about 30 minutes from the plant where they build the Mustangs and my dealer is about the same distance from the plant. It will be interesting to see how long my takes to show up. Hopefully they don't accidentally put it on a train heading who knows where, lol.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Dirty Mustang! Dirty Mustang! 🤣🤣

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Congrats on getting your Dark Horse! What is the chassis # on your DH?

OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Congrats on the new ride!!
Originally ordered with handling package than my dealer rep gave wrong info to dealer and told them car wouldn’t be built unless I removed it even though my car was one of first ones ordered, that was wrong info but once it was removed would not let it be added back in even though it would have been built in April, Called you guys and you couldn’t help me, But I will be making such comments in the CSI and drafting a letter to MR Farley, I also told my dealer to tell the rep they screwed up and that I will be sharing my complaint. Dealers gonna suffer as I will not be paying sticker or I won’t take car.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
Mine was built on 22 Feb 2024. I got the Ford mail today, 1 March, that it has shipped. Called dealer, and they tell me it will not arrive until the 15th or 16th. That's two weeks to go by transporter from Flat Rock, MI to the border of GA and SC.
A long time sitting on a truck. So much possibility of damage.
A long 2 weeks

Sf22giants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Mine was built on 22 Feb 2024. I got the Ford mail today, 1 March, that it has shipped. Called dealer, and they tell me it will not arrive until the 15th or 16th. That's two weeks to go by transporter from Flat Rock, MI to the border of GA and SC.
A long time sitting on a truck. So much possibility of damage.
A long 2 weeks
Make sure you pay close attention to the tracker. The Ford tracker will update faster than your dealership can (most of the time) and you'll be able to see when it actually arrives. Some dealerships are much better about tracking but often, they aren't as focused on your car as you are.

I tracked my DH until it arrived at my dealer. I contacted my dealer before they ever had a chance to call me. I wanted to ensure I was there before any salespersons had a chance to move the vehicle around.

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
Thanks I will. It still just shows shipped o 29 Feb. Can the dealer see where the car is at any moment?

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Dealers gonna suffer as I will not be paying sticker or I won’t take car.
No offense, but no they won't. They will sell the car without any problem. Beyond that, they are no more obligated to sell you a car than you are obligated to buying it.
Sponsored