• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

% off msrp on 24 GTs

Radiant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ecoboost Convertible (ordered), '18 Ecoboost
white+grey is gonna be RARE. The mini-spare you can buy at the parts counter. Or 3rd party for half. The B&O is not worth the coin. You can get actually GOOD audio for much less.

Good luck in your search.
Heh, that was my problem. Must haves:
  • Grabber Blue paint
  • Emberglo interior
  • MagneRide
  • Convertible
I just quickly accepted that I'm not getting a massive discount, because a MagneRide Convertible Ecoboost is a rare build.
Sponsored

Wayno945

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
That's awesome! I live in Utah though so I doubt I could capitalize on those savings (shipping would likely cost me considerably). But I'm glad you're there for everyone else who's able to take advantage of what you're offering. 😊
It's worse than just shipping. Our regional incentives are worse as well and there's no inventory here. Tried to buy from Ourisman yesterday and 7300 off turned into 3800 off plus those thousand dollar fees. Not worth it to compromise on the build unless the discount is good.

Wayno945

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
I was including the shipping cost in that number. Not implying anything shady.

horned-toad

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
I was including the shipping cost in that number. Not implying anything shady.
Yeah but ship should have been 1450 or thereabouts. The guys are actually interested in cross-check this deal. PM if you want. The sentiment is that the numbers have considerably room for improvement.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CamustangSS650
That is dodge level desperation. I wouldn't count on seeing them.
I think it is a market wide problem. Anything that's not 1st necessity will get hit baldly.
The sweet spot will be just before the election.
'25 on the lot, remaining '24s, high interest rates. Hopefully we can get a nice GT in the mid 30k range.