• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
Ford's marketing is pretty lame. Who GAF about those two?

I'd be more interested in watching a video of current Mustang owners/enthusiasts getting a sneak peak, rather than some celebritard.

I'm tired of this country's fascination with people in media. It's pathetic.

paradigm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

I'd be more interested in watching a video of current Mustang owners/enthusiasts getting a sneak peak, rather than some celebritard.

Agreed

kendrickdlr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Marquis

It's been lame. This is the reveal commercial for the 2015 Mustang GT released back in Dec 2013.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
It's been lame. This is the reveal commercial for the 2015 Mustang GT released back in Dec 2013.

Actually, since COVID started, all of the car manufacturers have been skimpy in their video ad budgets. Just drove by the local Ford/Lincoln dealership and found no Mustangs; no Broncos; no Mavericks; no Rangers; no Lincolns. Just about 28 F-150s on the lot.

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE

That's a normal commercial. It's fine, nothing objectionable to it. This social media/celebritard crap masquerading as marketing is pathetic.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
The B-pillar could be more compact making the 1/4 window appear larger. It definitely looks like the window ends in a sharper point.

The B-pillar in Chaz’s corrected image appears to be very slim and compact.

2430F636-08F0-48B1-87DB-E242E6A55B3B.jpeg
i noticed that too, but very difficult to do with that roofline and rollover/safety regs.

on the interior shot, it looks about the same thickness as s550. Hopefully that photo is close snd they masked the appearanceby being the glass closer together on the outside to give it a slim look. They’re already doing it with the front grille to hide the same bumper. Might as well carry the theme. Must have been a huge challenge to get the same platform looking different enough to call it something new.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
That's a normal commercial. It's fine, nothing objectionable to it. This social media/celebritard crap masquerading as marketing is pathetic.
it’s kind of sad. The no-production-value stuff floating around is just not that enticing. But it gets the word out cheaply and widely.

I imagine we will see a proper, slickly produced commercial after launch. They can’t exactly show that kind of thing now while the car is still mostly secret.

kendrickdlr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Marquis
Idk, I think it'd have been a good Ford Escape commercial, not a Mustang one. 🤷🏻‍♂️