• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Need Advice !

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
personally, i say you wait for yours. the Recaros are tight and have no memory, power, heated, or cooled functionality

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
personally, i say you wait for yours. the Recaros are tight and have no memory, power, heated, or cooled functionality
I second Roket's comment here. Unless tracking the car regularly Recaro's have no benefit. Standard power seats with all of its functionality are infinitely better in a cruiser IMHO.

OP
OP

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Only reason, I am exploring is because it's been 6 weeks since I put my order in and there is no update. I am not trying to be pushy, I get Ford is battling shortages, strikes, recalls, etc but being in the dark is worse than knowing it will take 4/6/8 months.

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
Only reason, I am exploring is because it's been 6 weeks since I put my order in and there is no update. I am not trying to be pushy, I get Ford is battling shortages, strikes, recalls, etc but being in the dark is worse than knowing it will take 4/6/8 months.
If it's any consolement it took two months until I got scheduled, and 5 months til delivery. They're usually 3-6 months on build to delivery I'd say wait it out to get exactly what you want!

OP
OP

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
If it's any consolement it took two months until I got scheduled, and 5 months til delivery. They're usually 3-6 months on build to delivery I'd say wait it out to get exactly what you want!
:crying:

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i know how it feels to wait what seems like forever for your order. i waited about 9 months when i ordered my Mach 1, and waited another 6 for my Dark Horse. once you have a build date, the worst part is over and it only gets faster from there

OP
OP

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Thanks for all your feedback guys. Today morning Ford gave me an early Christmas present. Build scheduled first week of December 😁

Velvet Fog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercab
Thanks for all your feedback guys. Today morning Ford gave me an early Christmas present. Build scheduled first week of December 😁
Same here, order confirmed Aug 23 got the email yesterday for week of 12/4 build.