• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My Search Is Over

TSO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Managed to find the exact build I wanted to order, along with the added bonus of the rare stripe package. Had to drive over 100mi to pick it up, but the drive back was worth it.

- 700A, Ox White with DA Pkg, Handling Pkg, 10Sp, Recaros, Roof Stripe

My 3rd and so far favorite Mustang. Hurt a little giving up the manual but had to be done :(

IMG_0493.png
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Congrats, @TSO! I had to give up manuals back in 2012 due to a car/pedestrian aggravated vehicular assault that cost me my left leg. But ... a Dark Horse with a 10R80 is better than being on the other side of the grass! :) Enjoy!

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
The 10 speed auto really is an awesome transmission .....

Have you guys used drag mode yet? Its pretty cool

I had an A10 PP1 S550 for a few years- I really really liked the A10 (and Im a manual guy as well)

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
OP
OP
TSO

TSO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
The 10 speed auto really is an awesome transmission .....

Have you guys used drag mode yet? Its pretty cool

I had an A10 PP1 S550 for a few years- I really really liked the A10 (and Im a manual guy as well)
I'm going to give it the 1k miles before I get on it at all, but I've only driven manual pretty much my whole life. No idea what an optimized auto launch looks like.

Got the A10 due to manuals just being so much slower now (or rather autos being so much more efficient). Pair that with being tired of traffic-clutching and I was happy to meet an Auto.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I'm going to give it the 1k miles before I get on it at all, but I've only driven manual pretty much my whole life. No idea what an optimized auto launch looks like.

Got the A10 due to manuals just being so much slower now (or rather autos being so much more efficient). Pair that with being tired of traffic-clutching and I was happy to meet an Auto.
Let’s just say … once broken in… put it in drag mode.. go from about a 10mph roll the first time so it will catch first gear…

I will be seriously surprised if you don’t start literally laughing the first time you experience the way the A10 shifts in drag mode at full throttle…

Driving around it’s a good transmission… but only once you experience …you will then understand how good the A10 is…

even being back in a manual… part of me actually misses pulls in the A10 in drag mode… it’s that good …

OP
OP
TSO

TSO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Let’s just say … once broken in… put it in drag mode.. go from about a 10mph roll the first time so it will catch first gear…

I will be seriously surprised if you don’t start literally laughing the first time you experience the way the A10 shifts in drag mode at full throttle…

Driving around it’s a good transmission… but only once you experience …you will then understand how good the A10 is…

even being back in a manual… part of me actually misses pulls in the A10 in drag mode… it’s that good …
I'll ask if they'll let me do a 10mph roll to the light tree 😂

Sf22giants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
The WOT gear shifts in the 10R80, both in Sport and Track mode, are wicked fast. I used to be a 6 speed guy for decades. This is my first ever auto Mustang and I love it.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Managed to find the exact build I wanted to order, along with the added bonus of the rare stripe package. Had to drive over 100mi to pick it up, but the drive back was worth it.

My 3rd and so far favorite Mustang. Hurt a little giving up the manual but had to be done :(

IMG_0493.png
Huge congrats, TSO!! Your Mustang looks great!

Reactions: TSO

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,

IMG_0493.png
Welcome to the family @TSO, I have this exact same spec. You are going to turn some heads :)

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
Looks fantastic with the tinted windows!

Reactions: TSO