• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustangs spotted on trucks heading out of Flat Rock!

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Hey source on that one? This makes me excited as a Canadian buyer.
My dealer is looking for me to sign the paperwork today as the car is enroute (Finance manger is hounding me...LOL)
Sponsored

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Canadian orders are already here in railyards in southern Ontario, trucks heading out to dealers this week.
Again...Pictures, or it didn't happen (but I hope you are correct)

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Again...Pictures, or it didn't happen (but I hope you are correct)
What are, fifteen years old? LOL.... I'm not sending you pictures of my paperwork dude.

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
LOL.

No, just tired of reading the "DELIVERY STARTS TOMORROW" thread for the last 3 weeks...

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Canadian orders are already here in railyards in southern Ontario, trucks heading out to dealers this week.
This matches up with what my dealer told me a week or so ago: That the Canadian Orders were already moving up north.

So if they are already there sitting for delivery...sounds about right.

Hope you get yours soon!

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Or, are they headed to another lot like many Broncos have done since the launch? Sorry to rain here, but until they actually arrive a dealer and in the hands of customers I will be standing by.

BTW, good to join all of you. Been on Bronco6G for some time and love my Bronco. Can't wait for our Mustang to be built and arrive.
Welcome! On another note the Bronco situation was totally different; the wait is almost over.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
My dealer is looking for me to sign the paperwork today as the car is enroute (Finance manger is hounding me...LOL)
I would ask first if they have the OKTB date or I guess in their case Ok to sell. I'm not sure you should give them any money until he confirms that he can sell it. On the other hand this might be good news that the OKTB date will be next week

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
The few cars spotted on a truck leaving Flat Rock are for media and marketing displays. Now this is a good sign, and it means that Ford is ramping up its media's moves. Also shipping cars to Canada is an expected move to save time when delivery starts. However, tracker still not updated to "Built", and still no OKTB certification confirmed. Bottom line, good news are mounting up...but still no solid evidence cars are getting delivered soon.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Pics or it didn't happen.
I'm just saying that even if it happened, it doesn't mean too much. I mean they still have to move cars by trucks to take them somewhere for display. So of course they'll take them by a truck...not by a drone :)

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT