• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Anyone chat up Kash Singh at the Shelby display. He worked on the Mustang prior to launch at Ford and moved over to Shelby right before the launch. He's a knowledgeable and great guy.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mabcim

mabcim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64.5 Mustang Conv, ‘22 Maverick, ‘23 Escape
Anyone chat up Kash Singh at the Shelby display. He worked on the Mustang prior to launch at Ford and moved over to Shelby right before the launch. He's a knowledgeable and great guy.
I did not.
I did go into their display to sign up for the drawing. Walked around a car, then walked up to the screen. Hardly got a “Hi”, after I finished. Seemed liked all the booth people were too busy talking to each other; but maybe a couple were attendees?

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustangs displayed at Carlisle Ford Nationals 1686049308754
Here's an unedited copy of the red car at the show. I usually edit my shots for size, or detail

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Haha that rev limiter

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
C1.jpg

I was at the show. Ford did a great job. I thought the interior looked great, I was pleasantly surprised after all the complaining.
Did you get to sit in them? Feel like once people get behind the wheel all the complaining will go away. Can't wait to get mine!

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 Lightning
I sat in them and I loved it. The dual screens that are connected are very nice and the graphics are great. Jim Owens went into great depth about trying to bring in a younger crowd with the interior and still appeal to the older Mustang guys. I think he has done it. The fox body gauges are awesome. The complaining will go away fast.

OP
OP
mabcim

mabcim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64.5 Mustang Conv, ‘22 Maverick, ‘23 Escape
I was at the show. Ford did a great job. I thought the interior looked great, I was pleasantly surprised after all the complaining.
Did you get to sit in them? Feel like once people get behind the wheel all the complaining will go away. Can't wait to get mine!
I sat in them. Wish I could have seen the screens on. Leaning in, I could see where the gap between the screens were and the border around then.
Jury still out on how they would be in a convertible.

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 Lightning
Those were quotes from Jim Owens at the show.
Sponsored