• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Modified S650 pics from cars n coffee

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Dang I was out numbered lol
IMG_2556.jpeg
IMG_2554.jpeg
IMG_2555.jpeg
Top one looks like project6gr's model car. They just posted these wheels a couple weeks ago with the added splitters.

Sorry, the Mustangs look so much better than all those plasticky looking supercars

OP
OP

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Top one looks like project6gr's model car. They just posted these wheels a couple weeks ago with the added splitters.

Sorry, the Mustangs look so much better than all those plasticky looking supercars

Yep I’m pretty sure this was it

Yeah I’m pretty sure it was

@Project6GR Wheels

was this your car?

I will say this....I think those wheel somehow managed to look even better in person then they do in the pictures..... If I had an S650 I would be ordering now......

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yep I’m pretty sure this was it

Yeah I’m pretty sure it was

@Project6GR Wheels

was this your car?

I will say this....I think those wheel somehow managed to look even better in person then they do in the pictures..... If I had an S650 I would be ordering now......
Don't give him a bigger head than he already has 🤣
Sponsored