• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mini Spare Wheel and Tire

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
My S550 has the Ford spare tire, but it won't work on a my 2024 Dark Horse, so I bought a kit from these guys. Fits in spare tire well perfectly. The Ford one may work for you, but this one works for everyone.

Make sure you order the kits so that you get the jack and lug wrench.

https://www.automotiveauthorityllc....-2015-2017-ford-mustang-gt-with-brembo-brakes
I had this same kit for my 2019 GT PP1. Fit great on the front or rear. Never had to use it though, just did a test fit. Can't speak on if it will work for a 2024 GT or Dark Horse though.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
I test f
I had this same kit for my 2019 GT PP1. Fit great on the front or rear. Never had to use it though, just did a test fit. Can't speak on if it will work for a 2024 GT or Dark Horse though.

I test fit it on my Dark horse, fit fine. I also found matching felt on Amazon to put under it so it would look like it was from Ford.
IMG_5040.jpeg

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Still can't believe Ford didn't do this for the Mustangs with PP or the DH :facepalm:

Well, I can, but can't :crackup:

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
An option on the 2024 Ecoboost premium convertible is a mini spare wheel and tire for $415.00. Has anyone ordered this option?
I actually didn't order this, but the dealer put it on my order anyway. Needless to say, I got such a huge discount it didn't matter. So I got the spare...but I didn't officially order it.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Still can't believe Ford didn't do this for the Mustangs with PP or the DH :facepalm:

Well, I can, but can't :crackup:
Agree. I ordered the optional brembo package on my non-PP GT Premium so I'm in the same boat. Basically I pay an extra $1,700 for brakes and Ford takes away my spare tire. Gee thanks!

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Agree. I ordered the optional brembo package on my non-PP GT Premium so I'm in the same boat. Basically I pay an extra $1,700 for brakes and Ford takes away my spare tire. Gee thanks!
I know the feeling but on the plus side, the after market spare I purchased is full sized and should handle higher speeds near the speed limit.
Sponsored